Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 01:49 AM

Default Ouch

$500 to win $1300 on Cowboys +3 and Over 46 total. 21-20, Cowboys seem to have a 1st down on the 1. Seattle is going to have to let them score to get the ball back with 1 minute and 1 timeout. Horray for me!!! Play under review. [censored]! After further review the runner was stopped on the 1 1/2 yard line, 4th down. Curses. Cowboys forced to kick field goal. Hoping they hit and Seattle drives down for field goal. Romo botch snap. I crap pants. Pick up ball. Running for end zone. ALMOST THERE!!! Seattle guy chasing like a lion after a gazell. Caught at 1 1/2 yard line. Oh no. Dallas ball back. 2 seconds. hail mary. Catch ball plz. Damnit! I cry. Nice hand
Old 01-07-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Ouch

You forgot that Shaun Alexander ran from the 1 and the Cowboys should have just let him score the TD to get the ball back with over a minute to go, then you could have had ANOTHER shot at hitting your ticket.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Ouch

Also forgot the touchdown that was overruled to a saftey. Then the over would have been covered and the cowboys would have gone for it on 4th and a foot, scored and covered +3