Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 11-28-2007, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Beat: Online poker rigged? (for real this time)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YOu do realize that poker tracker isn't always accurate right? Sometimes if you leave a table too quickly the file doesnt get sent your computer, if you leave mid way through a hand, the file doesnt get sent to your computer, etc.-- this is where the lost money is most likely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm aware. And I send Eurobet messages about it (my statistics file is probably busted, send me a new one), and their response is "We like ponies".

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol's, Post the original Eurobet messages, I need a laugh
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really that funny, but here they are:
[i]

Recipient: Returning money to you Date: 17-11-07 23:21
Subject: Account discrepancy
I cannot seem to find the "view statement" option in my account options menu, and there seems to be a discrepancy between my real money balance, and the money my records tell me I should have.

According to my records, I deposited approximately $7,700 on November 8, 2007. I am not sure of the exact figure, because the record of my deposit is in CAD, and I'm not sure what the exchange rate was at that exact time.

According to my hand histories, I am up a total of $5,644.85 USD on your site. This means that my account balance should be approximately $13,344.85. However, my real money balance seems to be $11,499.

If the discrepancy is in my hand histories (and I am not up $5,644.85), then I request you send me via e-mail a complete HH of every hand I've played on your site. If the discrepancy is something else, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you,
A. Max LOLastname

PS: Where is the view statement page?

Sender: Returning money to you Date: 18-11-07 10:02
Subject: RE: Account discrepancy
Dear Mr LOLastname,

Thank you for your message.

I would like to inform you that according to your Statements, which you can see on the main eurobet website when you login into your account under the menu Account Options, on the 8th November you deposited 5000 EUROS which you transfered into the poker: $7,332.50. Please be advised that since then you have not deposited any more money, therefore the figures you refer to reflect your winnings but also include the money you have used to play (recycling of winnings). Therefore, this is the reason why your balance is $11,499.10.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the Eurobet Customer Services team.

Kind regards,
Pelagia
Eurobet Customer Services

Recipient: Returning money to you Date: 18-11-07 23:38
Subject: RE: Account discrepancy
Hi,

$7332.50 + $5,644.85 = $12,977.35

So there is still a fairly large discrepancy. Could you please tell me where that discrepancy is coming from? Please send me a file with my complete hand histories at your site so that I can check if my records are inaccurate.

If my records are accurate, and I have in fact won $5,644.85 on your site, I would very much appreciate knowing why my money seems to have disappeared.

Thanks,
A. Max LOLastname

Sender: Returning money to you Date: 18-11-07 23:38
Subject: RE: RE: Account discrepancy
Dear Mr. LOLastname,

Your request has been forwarded to our trading department.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the customer services team again and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Vangelis
Eurobet Customer Services.

Recipient: Returning money to you Date: 22-11-07 21:55
Subject: RE: RE: Account discrepancy
Hello,

I have yet to hear from your trading department. What is happening?

Thanks,
A. Max LOLastname

Sender: Returning money to you Date: 22-11-07 21:55
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Account discrepancy
Dear Mr. LOLastname,

We would like to inform you that we did not receive any asnswer from the relevant department yet.
We will contact you back as soon as we will recieive a confirmation.

If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact either myself or a member of the Customer Service Team.

Kind Regards
Claudia
Gala Coral Eurobet Customer Service.

Recipient: Returning money to you Date: 26-11-07 08:12
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Account discrepancy
I'm going to have to move my money to a different site if I don't feel that my money is safe with your company. I implore you to respond adequately to my initial complaint in the immediate future.

Sender: Returning money to you Date: 26-11-07 08:11
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Account discrepancy
Dear Mr LOLastname,

Please find in the following two messages your poker account statements.

2007-11-08 00:00 Signup $0.00

2007-11-08 00:00 Real money signup $0.00

2007-11-08 14:02 Deposit $7,332.50 $7,332.50
this continues and lists about 300 account balances.....

Recipient: Customer Service Date: 26-11-07 08:52
Subject: RE:
Hi,

Would it be at all possible to have a complete hand history sent to my email address, preferably in .txt form?

Thanks,
A. Max LOLastname

Sender: Customer Service Date: 26-11-07 08:52
Subject: RE: RE:
Dear Mr LOLastname,

We are sorry to inform you that this we can not send by email any personal information of our clients for security reasons. The hand histories you may find them at your statistics file of the poker software.

If you require any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the customer services team again and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Lucas
Eurobet customer services.

Recipient: Customer Service Date: 27-11-07 10:54
Subject: RE: RE:
To whom it may concern,

The session browser in your software tells me that I am up tens of thousands of dollars, and is clearly wrong. It tells me, for example, that on 11/13/2007 I played over 35,000 hands and netted over $43,000.

Pokertracker (a program which can be found at www.pokertracker.com), analyzes the user statistics file and tells me that I've made more than your records tell me I have.

I need a way to:

a) Accurately record my results for personal and tax reasons

b) Check that I am in fact receiving the correct funds in my account based on the hands I played.

Every time I've contacted support about this problem, I've received absurdly unsatisfactory answers. For example, I requested that a complete log of my hand histories on Eurobet be sent to my e-mail account. Your response was that you couldn't send the files I needed, without a reasonable explanation why ("for security reasons" does not make much sense, as every other site I've ever played on allows this), and without suggestion of a reasonable alternative.

As you can see from my history, I am a very high-volume player. I like Eurobet but this lack of adequate customer service is completely unacceptable. Review my issue and respond HELPFULLY or I will be forced to withdraw from Eurobet and file a complaint with the appropriate parties.

I do not doubt that my account has been correctly credited for the hands I've played, as I suspect that the program I use to analyze the SQL Lite file and/or the file itself are full of bugs, but I absolutely need a way to review a correct and complete hand history, and hopefully determine what is wrong with my database file.

Thank You,

A. Max LOLastname

Sender: Customer Service Date: 27-11-07 10:54
Subject: RE: RE: RE:
Dear Mr LOLastname,

Please be advised that you can find all of your hand history in the statistics folder. You need to have enabled statistics for this feature to work. Regarding poker related software we would like to inform you that Eurobet can not rely on the results shown by a third party program as it is not officialy supported.

All of your poker statelines have already been sent to you.

If you require any further assistance,
please do not hesitate to contact either myself or the customer services team again and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Lucas
Eurobet customer services.

Aaaaand I stab myself in the eyeball with a kebab. Seriously, is there somewhere I can send a formal complain to higher-ups about this?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please don't play on ongame, we should all boycott them for their EXTREMELY horrible software which they aren't even trying to fix.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you play there? how the FK do i cash out? awrg32r5g82g
Old 11-28-2007, 06:31 AM

Where's the part about the ponies?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where's the part about the ponies?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's the one where I ask them four questions and they respond by correcting me on my deposit estimate.

edit: and your avatar just made me want to crank one out and go to bed so goodnight everyone
Old 11-28-2007, 06:33 AM

okay I didn't laugh once. GL getting your HH's/ moneys back cowpig
Old 11-28-2007, 06:35 AM

You should change your title to: Ongame Network ... Also, you should had posted this at the "Internet Gambling" forum to get more serious answers.

PokerTracker doesn't "track" correctly ongame once you are playing +2 tables. So forget about that statistics.

Also, from time to time some money is not credited to your account and is supposedly given back to you when they make the balance. Also, sometimes when you go out of a table it takes some seconds/minutes to register the money in your balance.

Son, in brief, is quite sketchy. Right now I'm waiting for 460$ who disappeared from my account the last time their network froze.

I've been playing there for several months without any big problems, but all of this creates some uneasiness to play there.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:41 AM

wait umm, you think its more likely that the poker site has stolen money from its players during sessions without getting noticed than the possibility that PT messed up somewhere?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:44 AM

I often found that if I quit a table the second I got stacked then PT would not get a complete hand history.

Think about it. I would bet this is your problem.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:49 AM

The reason for your problem is that Ongame software writes hand histories to your hard drive quite slowly. this basically means that if you 4-6 table for 2 hours you might need to let the software and PT run for half an hour (End of your session) without playing so PT can collect all the hands.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Beat: Online poker rigged? (for real)

[ QUOTE ]
I decided it was time to use my Canadian-ness for the greatest purpose:

[/ QUOTE ]

After I realized this was nothing about back bacon or tuques I gave up.

Moink.