Old 11-22-2007, 06:20 AM

Default Re: ***** November LC Thread *****

and thinner and less beardy
Old 11-22-2007, 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lol. So how much was the bonus worth, and how much did you lose trying to get it?

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL. The bonus worth only $200, and I did not lose because of TRYING TO CLEAR SOME [censored] BONUS. Stick your sarcasm up your silly ass.
Considering 29 buy-ins of beginning and ending downswings/robbery I am down ($540-$225-@80)=$235.
But the point is not how much I am down, but in the huge loss of time. Ongame's quality of SOFTWARE is unbeliavably ridiculous,and also I have not seen such fast deep short swings at any other rooms for a million af hands. I do not believe in doomswitch. I am very well inclined that their RNG is crappy and has some glitches in it, it is very weird. Players at Ongame are uber-lucky degenerates, that can't trap even with well-hidden hands, all they can is win with one card to catch with all money in, that's their favorite choice, and Ongame keeps helping them. I'll let some1 else to test Ongame's RNG for hundreds of thousnads of hands, but this period was enough for me to compare to any period of my run of million of hands at other sites before this crappy bs ongame.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only scanned this bc I'm kind of drunk, but the bolded part I read was def up to par for you Pure.

Keep up the good work, if you quit ongame it'll be a damn shame.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would it be a shame?
Old 11-22-2007, 09:45 AM

Check this out! ROFLMAO, I haven't been stunned so bad lately. I've asked for the name change at UB(I never played there before BTW, but made an account a very long time ago), and that's what the same person replies in 2 concequential e-mails. This is sooooo funny, lololol:
Warning: all names and city of birth and screennames are changed! And,pls, read it from the bottom to the top:
__________________________________________________ ________
Dear Mr. Naive,

Thank you for contacting us.

<font color="green"> In order to protect our players, we do not allow username changes. This is because it is the most important way for other players to recognize you at the tables.

Exceptions will only apply when there is an error upon registration or another extraordinary circumstance. </font>

We will appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Laura
UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
Support@UltimateBet.Com

Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!

--Original Message--
Date: 11/22/07
To: support@ultimatebet.com
Subject: Re: Hi [#7362153]

Hi,
- whahaha, whohohoho , whehehe

City of birth:Bagdad

With best regards, Mr. I am NOT naive.

22.11.07, 11:13, support@ultimatebet.com:
&gt; Dear Mr. Naive,
&gt; Thank you for contacting us.
&gt; Here at Ultimate Bet, in order to protect our players, we do not allow them to change their nicknames. The nickname is one of the ways that other online players recognize you at the tables. However, some players may wish to change their player name because they accidentally used their real name or picked a name that is very similar to another player.
&gt; <font color="green"> We will gladly make an exception in your case </font> . We kindly ask you to provide three new username options (no longer than 13 alphanumerical characters) for us to make the change on your account. Along with it, please send us the answer to your security question " What is your city of birth?". Then we will take into consideration if your username will be changed to the first one available.
&gt; Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.
&gt; Best regards,
&gt; Laura
&gt; UltimateBet ~ Customer Support
&gt; 'The Ultimate Poker Experience'
&gt; Support@UltimateBet.Com
&gt; Ensure the security of your account! Never give out your password and change it frequently!
&gt; --Original Message--
&gt; From:
&gt; Date: 11/22/07
&gt; To: support@ultimatebet.com
&gt; Subject: Hi[#7362153]
&gt; Hi, I have registered at your site a long time ago, but never played at your site.
&gt; Now I would like to deposit and start playing, but I see that I've chosen the nickname(which was a long time ago)…blah blah blah goes explanation…
&gt; Please, let me change my nickname on the basis, that I have not ever played at UB for real money before. I don't really care to which one, but just in case I would like(in order of priority): whoppeedoo, , barbanaso, chokechaga. Funny, ain't it?)))
&gt; Thanks, guys. I appreciate your help, Mr. I an NOT NOT NOT naïve!.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pic of me if any of you were curious what a badass poker player looks like:
http://www.leggopoker.com/blog.php?u=8

[/ QUOTE ]

Lollerskates, When I first clicked the link, I just saw the title of the blog entry. I was like, "wtf, cwar's a girl?"
Old 11-22-2007, 01:38 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:34 PM

Of course you realise UB allows you to have 3 accounts if memory serves.

Go sign up for RB, play there under whatever name takes your fancy, if you so wish.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:49 PM

Hehe, <font color="green"> the name of UB is shining again, so don't think of them bad </font> :
Dear Mr. Real,

Thank you for contacting us.

<font color="blue"> Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience. We will gladly fulfill your request. </font>

We would like to inform you that as per your request and according to the order of preference you indicated, your account is now linked to the following username: "whehehe", since "whahaha" is occupied.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Tammie
UltimateBet ~ Customer Support

And, BTW, they are not allowed multiple accounts anymore AFAIK, and, unfortunately, blacklisted because of the AP ex-executive punk.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:45 PM

Probably the most irritating end to a SNG I've had. My opponent was fishy and tilting, I knew he was going to call both shoves.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (2 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button (t885)
Hero (t2115)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t75</font>, BB calls t45.

Flop: (t150) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t110</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to t190</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t990</font>, BB calls t590 (All-In).

Turn: (t1920) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: (t1920) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: t1710

My opponent called me on the flop with A4 of hearts. He hit his backdoor flush [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Next hand, I think I'll be able to regain my dominating chip lead:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (2 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button (t1770)
Hero (t1230)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t150</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1230</font>, Button calls t1080.

He makes the call, and turns over ATo. Oh boy, I'm gonna be back in the driver's seat.

Flop: (t2460) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (t2460) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (t2460) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: t2460

...I guess not. The straight takes down the pot, and wins the tournament.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did everybody get some turkey? I had it for both lunch and dinner. Pretty sure I never wanna see another turkey again in life.

By the way, if you posted on thanksgiving, ur a degen no doubt.

Indy