Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 01:57 AM

Default $5 NL 99, how would you play this?

Don't have poker tracker numbers, but villain's been very active lately. Splashing in quite a few pots and going to showdown with some less than stellar holdings. When he min checkraised me on the flop I thought he might have the jack, but his turn bet just didn't seem like top pair protecting against the flush draw that just showed, which is what made me curious. I didn't want to raise the turn because I didn't feel strong enough to withstand a 3bet, so I figured call and see what he does on the river. When he made that last bet, I really didn't think I could move him off any Jack so I just called again. Besides that I wasn't folding once we got to the river, lol. What would you have done different? Or is this okay?

Poker Stars, $0.01/$0.02 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $6.58
CO: $3.07
BTN: $1
SB: $2.92
Hero (BB): $5

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $0.02, 2 folds, SB calls $0.01, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.12</font>, UTG folds, SB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.26) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $0.15</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $0.30</font>, Hero calls $0.15

Turn: ($0.86) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.32</font>, Hero calls $0.32

River: ($1.50) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.34</font>, Hero calls $0.34