Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

Been a busy thread today...it's been weeks since I've seen 22 unread replies!

I've been PM'd a question about funding MB, and I see some others here. If your CC won't work on MB, that does create some problems, obviously. You're left with a few choices:

1) As nimajneb suggested above, complete a PokerSavvy offer, change Savvy points to MB $$. That's what I did.

2) The following sites have allowed at least one person to withdraw to MB without having deposited with that method: Eurobet, Gamebookers, Pokerheaven, UltimateBet. May not work for you, but if you have money at one of those sites, it's worth a try.

3) A very good suggestion nimajneb made above I haven't seen before...P2P on MB. Some risk there, obviously.

4) Bank wire. Unfortunately it's slow and you'll have to pay some fees, but at least it's something for a last resort.

I also wonder if some sites where you have only used Neteller might let you cashout to MB if you explain the situation. They usually require a deposit, but if you're really stuck trying to fund MB, it might be worth a phone call and/or email appealing to their better nature...you never know!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
party's EFT is still by far the best to get money out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, assuming one can even get it set up. For the past 2 months I've been trying to and the numbskulls at paypro seem unable to correctly enter the routing number, among other endless problems. The same person answered both times I called, it's like it's a one-man show or something.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:30 AM

Anyone here willing to p2p let's say $5 or whatever from PP then you give me the same amount to MB in order for me to get out of this funk? PM me if interested in some charity work.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here willing to p2p let's say $5 or whatever from PP then you give me the same amount to MB in order for me to get out of this funk? PM me if interested in some charity work.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm in the same boat. I'll transfer $20 at Stars or Empire or Wingows for a $10 Moneybookers transfer.PM me.
Can we get a list of Bank/CC's that allow a moneybookers deposit?
Old 06-09-2007, 04:31 PM

Hi Bobo,

I don't if this has been mentioned but Poker.com allowed me to withdraw to a newly set up Click2Pay account without having to make a deposit first. I had deposited via Neteller initially and had never made a withdrawal. I did write to support first asking if it was allowed and they were fine with it (also fine with Moneybookers, not that I tried). Withdrawal went through in <24 hrs).

Hope that can be of help to someone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2007, 05:22 PM

Interesting news:

I have a CIBC line of credit, and apparently those are able to accept wire transfers...so I put in for one from MB, and we'll see how that goes. I also have a cheque on the way...we'll see which wins.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:03 PM

A kind gentleman from Moose Jaw made a quick $10 by transfering to my Moneybookers account. Thank you sir.
Any idea how long a deposit/withdrawl takes to/from a poker site?
Old 06-09-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting news:

I have a CIBC line of credit, and apparently those are able to accept wire transfers...so I put in for one from MB, and we'll see how that goes. I also have a cheque on the way...we'll see which wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm betting the wire unless incorrect information gets entered.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A kind gentleman from Moose Jaw made a quick $10 by transfering to my Moneybookers account. Thank you sir.
Any idea how long a deposit/withdrawl takes to/from a poker site?

[/ QUOTE ]

MB deposits at sites are usually instanteous. Withdrawals varies with each site. Probably within 24 hours for good sites and with bad sites, who knows.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 PM

Hey, does anyone wanna do a PP exchange for a moneybookers transfer? I'll pay a $5 premium for the transfer on a $10 transaction. PM me.