Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
There is a big rounding bug in the report definition files for bb/100. I'll put updated versions of the reports in the next update zip - you can do it by manually editing the file - basically open up the xml file in the reports folder and change

Sum(PH.NetAmountWon/GT.BigBlind) as TotalBBs

to

Sum(PH.NetAmountWon/1.0/GT.BigBlind) as TotalBBs

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
This fixes the BB/100 problems, thanks, but I noticed that you have to quit and rerun HEM to pick up changes made to a Report (I guess it caches all the xml). Will it be possible in future to get the latest (saved) version of the report when you hit Refresh, or at least to have an option somewhere to get the non-cached Report? It will save a LOT of time when people write/modify Reports.

Thanks, HEM is really taking shape now.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Start -> run -> services.msc -> scroll down to PostgreSQL Database Server -> rightklick -> properties -> run type : automatic and service status : running

[/ QUOTE ]

ERROR 1068: can't start service (or something similar in Dutch)
Old 11-16-2007, 12:18 PM

tried installing postgres 8.0, still doesn't work
this is [censored] up
Old 11-16-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you've started postgres before running HM.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 PM

More detailed install instructionsHERE

If you can't figure it out start a new thread and we'll try and get you going

Latest v.8.2.5.1
Old 11-16-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, but it won't work. I'm giving up. I was on an IRC chat for about two hours with a software helpdesk guy, even he gave up trying to figure out what's going wrong. For some reason, my computer thinks I can't run this service.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, but it won't work. I'm giving up. I was on an IRC chat for about two hours with a software helpdesk guy, even he gave up trying to figure out what's going wrong. For some reason, my computer thinks I can't run this service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neku, if you don't have a problem with me logging into your pc (and obviously I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a problem with this) I'll log in tonight with something like www.logmein.com where you can see everything I'm doing. If it is right in front of me I think I'll be able to get it working and then if it ever comes up again I'll know how to answer the question.

if you are ok with this pm me and we'll do it tonight or this weekend.

rvg
Old 11-16-2007, 02:47 PM

If you sort it, please post how because so many people have trouble with this and any extra info is useful
Old 11-16-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will it be possible in future to get the latest (saved) version of the report when you hit Refresh, or at least to have an option somewhere to get the non-cached Report? It will save a LOT of time when people write/modify Reports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - auto reloading report details when they are changed is going to be added but I'm going to give some more flexibility that allows you to do more with reports without necessarily needing to go in and edit it.

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed a bug (maybe I'm just too stupid?) when using the replayer.
I'm using Holdemmanager for just 3 days and if I doubleclick or rightclick -> replay hand it only replays hands from the 13th and 14th of November. No hand from the 15th is working, I don't know why.
Maybe it's because of the 0.55 update?
Best regards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, grab 0.56b. I released this shortly after 0.55b because hand parsing had the expiry date set to the 15th...

[ QUOTE ]
ya, i'm also getting the error message when trying to open manager like the person a few posts back, when i try to open it says HoldemPokerManager has stopped working - that's it, any ideas? never had problems w/new versions before. i have vista fwiw

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you guys let me know if this happens before the Holdem Manager screen appears with the logo. Also, when you grabbed the patch, did you unzip both files into the HM folder?

[ QUOTE ]
And a question on importing hand histories. I'm currently importing hands with both PokerTracker and Hold'em Manager. What do you think will be a good way of doing the import. Not move hand histories at all? Currently I have PT importing and moving processed hand histories and HE Manager auto-importing from both the current and processed history folders. This might be slowing things down for HE when the processed hand history folder has too many files I'd imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably doesn't really matter. HM will skip hands it already imported from providing they have not changed.

[ QUOTE ]
What does the fish list do? When I try to use it I get these two errors:

[/ QUOTE ]

It gets the list of bad players for you based on a query that you have some control over... that is when it is working and looks like it isn't so I'll fix it.

Should have a new version with a lot of these bug fixes and some new stuff in the next couple of days. Again, I might be pm'ing some of you for more specific details on problems.

Thanks,

rvg
Old 11-16-2007, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is [censored] up

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Neku, if you don't have a problem with me logging into your pc (and obviously I wouldn't be surprised if you did have a problem with this) I'll log in tonight with something like www.logmein.com where you can see everything I'm doing. If it is right in front of me I think I'll be able to get it working and then if it ever comes up again I'll know how to answer the question.

if you are ok with this pm me and we'll do it tonight or this weekend.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent
thanks in advance
(tonight is difficult, but I'm sure we'll find a suitable moment this weekend)