Default 100nl... QQ hu, oop, and deep... SIGH

No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
2 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
SB: $159.73
Hero: $199.50

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $16</font>, SB calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($32, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $23</font>, SB calls.

Turn: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($78, 2 players)
Hero ???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Reads... the table just broke and so no real meta game goin. first time i had 3 bet him since the 10 hands of HU had started. he hadnt dont n e thing good or bad since he had been at the table. i have a laggy image from the 6 handed as well as heads up. im pretty sure i have raised every btn while heads up and then cbet every flop. but nothing specific. he had been playin like 40 14 2 while 6 handed was goin and looked like a normal goof ball but nothing to make him overly awfull or n e thing.

so wut do u do here and why. flop seems stnd to me and the turn is rough imo.

discuss...
Old 11-10-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: 100nl... QQ hu, oop, and deep... SIGH

phwoar, sick spot on the turn. I prob bet the turn I actually think we are in front. Do you think he repops 1010 JJ preflop?
Old 11-10-2007, 03:56 AM

I don't really see why the turn matters. If you were behind on the flop you're still behind now.

Edit: I guess I bet/fold here. I can't see him coming over the top with anything we beat. Seems almost like spewing, but c/f seems too weak and c/c is just going to give us an even more difficult river decision.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:57 AM

k then wut do u do on the flop then...???

berk- not sure tbh. i doubt he 4 bets TT or JJ or really n e hand for all i kno. i dont see people 4 bet all that often even with AK or AA or KK so who knows
Old 11-10-2007, 04:06 AM

his range is super wide here and we are kind of deep. He is also pretty aggro. The pot is huuuggeee too.

b/c
crai
c/f
c/c

i think betting is going to drive out alot of the hands we get value from...except the flush draw...which it may fold out someetimes too. Which sucks because we dont want him to get a free card. But also, pot control is a major issue here.

I think he will bet alot of hands if checked to though.

Overall I like a check. I like a c/f...but I also like a crai if he makes a large bet. if he bets something like 1/2 pot...im willing to call and c/f river.

If it goes check/check...then Im going to b/f any river for 30-40ish.

I didn't do any math related to stack sizes so I'm not sure if putting in more money and folding is bad or not...if it is..then my bad.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:59 AM

meh b/c, but marginal spot.

oops missed stacks. this is too villains dependent. i could see c/f c/c b/c and b/f all being option, prob not cr. in a vacuum id go with c/f
Old 11-10-2007, 05:13 AM

wow [censored] sick spot. I say bet $45 on the turn and fold to a raise. If called I'm pretty much done with this hand unless I spike a queen on teh river.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:20 AM

Such a sick spot.

I probably woulda bet/folded and then check/called most rivers unless it was a particularly large bet......but I am not at all sure if this is optimal.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow [censored] sick spot. I say bet $45 on the turn and fold to a raise. If called I'm pretty much done with this hand unless I spike a queen on teh river.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm thinking b/f too but tough spot. problem is if he calls our bet and he's half decent he can pwn us in so many ways on the river.

what will our range look like if we rr, cbet, 2barrel and then check a blank river? pretty face up no? and a blank river is supposed to be a good river... if we check a 3flush river then Kx is in our range too but it's likely also in his (betting range) so i think we'd have to c/f that.

unless we start getting very clever with c/r bluffing the river this just looks like a lose-lose spot against a decent player so i wouldn't mind a c/f at all against one.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:29 AM

Is he agressive with his draws?