Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Pokerstars suspends my account 5 month later???

Here is my situation:

I was playing on pokerstars today for a couple hours then took a break, i came back and tried to log on and got and "Internal Error". I email stars and they said that i owed $250 from JANUARY , where i had used and E-Check to deposit through PStarPayments. This was shortly before PstarPayments went down due to the new restrictions. I had deposited $250 and accidently bounced the check like a day before PstarPayments closed. Therefore i had to send a check to a debt collector representing PstarPayments.

Fast Forward to today:
I dont know how this issue comes up 5 months after i made the mistake of bouncing that echeck, but i had been playing on stars regularly. All of the sudden my account is frozen and pstars is requesting i send them $250. I told them to contact Pstarpayments, but apparently nobody can get a hold of them even though they still have an email address for support. Stars support will not budge on this and insists that i send them $250 to reopen my account, but i have already sent the money to pstarpayments.

I dont know what to do, i just want to get my account open as soon as possible. I hope someone from pstars sees this and can help me or that anyone else has some helpful advice. I am not going to pay an additional $250 for something that I already paid for.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars suspends my account 5 month later???

I am searching but cannot find anyone who i could pm that represents pokerstars. I recall seeing pstars representatives here before answering questions. Anybody know who i could pm about this?
Old 07-01-2007, 01:30 AM

A bank account holder can request a copy of a cancelled cheque as proof of a payment. Ask your bank for a copy of the $250 check pstarpayments cashed. You might have to pay a small fee for that. Scan it and send it to Stars as proof that you have already paid.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I told them to contact Pstarpayments, but apparently nobody can get a hold of them even though they still have an email address for support.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Stars won't contact Pstarpayments, maybe you can convince Pstarpayments to contact Stars to verify that you have already paid.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:49 AM

Thanks for the help cardman. I guess i could wait til monday and try to send them a copy of that check, that is a great idea. Unfortunately it seems Pstarpayments doesnt even bother with support. Everytime i call i get a busy signal and I have yet to recieve an email back. And their chat support no longer works.

Here is what i suspect may have happened. Back when this happened it was right near the end of Pstarpayment life as a check processor for pstars. They literally closed down the day after they processed my check so i couldnt send them another echeck. I ended up sending a check to a collection agency, which i suspect is the reason why this issue was never taken care of. I hope that this will be resolved soon.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the help cardman. I guess i could wait til monday and try to send them a copy of that check, that is a great idea. Unfortunately it seems Pstarpayments doesnt even bother with support. Everytime i call i get a busy signal and I have yet to recieve an email back. And their chat support no longer works.

Here is what i suspect may have happened. Back when this happened it was right near the end of Pstarpayment life as a check processor for pstars. They literally closed down the day after they processed my check so i couldnt send them another echeck. I ended up sending a check to a collection agency, which i suspect is the reason why this issue was never taken care of. I hope that this will be resolved soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ RELAX. You make it like this is a life or death situation.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just offering some more information because i thought it might be helpful. If you dont have any help to offer dont reply to my thread.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just offering some more information because i thought it might be helpful. If you dont have any help to offer dont reply to my thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can reply to whatever thread I want. Don't clutter up the forums with your personal problems. We arent a debt collection service.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't clutter up the forums with your personal problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? Oh you mean personal problems like delayed checks, Neteller complaints, deposit method problems, withdrawal problems, transfer problems, credit card problems, bounced bank check deposit problems, etc.? You're right, this forum shouldn't be cluttered with stuff like this.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can reply to whatever thread I want. Don't clutter up the forums with your personal problems. We arent a debt collection service.

[/ QUOTE ]