Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: TV in the Lounge, Fall 07 Edition

Looking forward to reading this thread this year. I gotta be the biggest fan of TV out there. After NFL Football, I'm TiVo-ing most of that big list above, LOLz. I'll watch almost anything if its @ all watchable except DWTS. I will not make the "appointment" to watch that, but if some1 has it on I won't turn it off. It is entertaining fwiw [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

-Regarding all the big shows: I watch most of them and I know most ppl watch them, but it's kinda funny how we don't discuss them here. Are we sheep? Lolz. The only major show that gets fully dissected is LOST. Those thread's are so big they are an obstacle to tackle [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] 24 too, but I'm hoping that last season was an abberation. I'm one of the biggest fans of that show and even I admit I was failed there.

Pleasant surprises from last season:
Everyone loved Heroes and if you missed it, get on the boat quick before you get left behind even more.

Brothers & Sisters- In the other thread I always touted this show's greatness. Really hope it keeps going strong.

Friday Night Lights- PLZ PLZ PLZ every1 watch this!!! This is/was the best show from last season after Heroes and 30 Rock.

Jericho-The cliffhanger that was left makes the wait for this almost unbearable. So glad it got saved from the scrap-heap. '08 cannot come soon enuff.

30 Rock-This show did not get a chance from me b/c of that other show that just soured me. Studio 60 tried to do too much whereas this show does just enuff, it's fantasic! I was bored one day and went back and watched the entire season online and I just could not stop watching it. "Let's get to the next one, let's get to the next one..." all I kept saying when each ep. ended. Now it will NOT be missed. Also I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Tina Fey/Liz Lemon [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Shows everyone loves that I've missed out on:

House-IDK, maybe I just watched a weaker episode or something the time I gave it a shot, but it did nothing for me. It is fascinating how popular this one is w/o me knowing/caring much about it.

The Unit-Pftt, I watched the first few eps. of this and it just did not grab me. I gave it the 'ol college try, but nothing. I was like "who cares" as I was watching it. Same mentality as House and Nip/Tuck; Tuesday is just a weak night of TV 'til 10pm IMO.

The Office-Ok this one is my fault. I watched season one and just forgot about it after that. It felt like a blip on the radar that didn't register, but it was funny. I just have not made the effort to seek this one out again, but I think I will go back and catch up on this one. Especially since I enjoyed it the first run.

Football PWNS all first though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]