Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 10:52 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

[ QUOTE ]
probably also standard

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a kegger with a few of my friends. Lotsa dudes, few brauds, angry mob repeatedly flipping a car over... that kind of scene. Even though we didn't know anybody, we somehow managed to commandeer the kegs, and serve our friends exclusively (this ALWAYS happens at keggers we attend, and results in numerous brawls).

So a wasted looking girl (hot, albeit semi-trashy) approaches us wanting to do a kegstand. My buddy P says "Right this way" and puts his arm around her. She recoils immediately with an outraged look on her face and says "Excuse me!? Are you touching me!?'. So we start laughing and call her a [censored] and she storms off.

Five minutes later a surly, white-trash looking dude saunters up to me and smiles, asking 'How ya doing buddy?' Predictably, he punches me in the face before he's even finished his sentence. My buddy P immediately decks him and he goes down hard. We both jump on him and start pummelling him mercilessly, and it's then that I hear the sweetest sound I've heard in a long while: his girlfriend (the trashy braud, who obviously put him up to it) screaming 'No!'.

Unfortunately, I soon learn where this guy got the courage to approach us: no less than every male in sight then converges on us. At least 30-40 people. We try to fight our way through the crowd, but before it gets bad for us, the owners (even though they're friends with the guy we just pummeled) get in the middle and break up the fight.

Now's where the confession part comes in. We're about to leave unscathed and extremely lucky when the [censored] comes back and asks me 'What I got now', and I just can't take it... I spit a massive loogie directly in her face. She slaps me hard and I fly into an uncontrollable rage. Even though I know my friends and I will all get badly hurt if I do anything, I can't overcome the sheer hatred I feel towards her. I openhand her directly across the jaw and she does a half backflip and slumps awkwardly to the floor, unconscious.

So of course her brother is there too, and immediately charges at me with an aluminum Louisville Slugger, swingly wildly at my head. While I'm frantically dodging the bat everyone (including the owners who just saved us before) converges on me, trying to hold me down. I fight like an absolute animal, desperately trying to save my life, gouging eyes, elbowing people in the face and throat. The guy with the bat absolutely smokes his friend by accident, dropping him like a bag dirt, and I manage to escape and run out to the street and start running like [censored]. I look around and realize that NONE of my friends have made it. I stand still for a second, knowing I have to go back, but dreading it. But obviously I gotta do it, so I curse myself and charge back towards the kegger.

Meanwhile my friends are brawlling their way out onto the street, with both sides using more bottles than fists. My one buddy M falls and starts getting pounded but before I can get to him this huge fat guy starts choking me. His buddies are trying to punch me but he's so fat that they can't get a shot in. I want to laugh, but instead just struggle to gasp for air.

As I'm about to pass out, I see a bright light shining from behind the fat guy choking me. All his buddies yell something and run off the road, and the fat guy lets go of me and ponderously turns around to see what's happening. In my dazed state I see the light bearing down on us, and just manage to dive out of the way. The fat guy is obviously not going anywhere fast, and the light (which is of course my friend R in his car) plows into him at like 40 mph, sending him rolling over the hood and off the side of the car. R hits several more people and then peels off at high speed and I have a sinking feeling like he just left us to die.

Fortunately, the shock generated by R accelerating his car into a crowd of people causes a break in the fighting, allowing my friends break free and start sprinting away. I stand up and watch what looks like a scene out of cartoon, and my three friends are desperately running from a massive mob with whiskey bottles and bats and rocks being hurled at them. I get up at start running too, but there's no one chasing me becase they're trying to ressucitate the fat guy. I trample over a couple people who are moaning on the ground from being run over. I look back and see a bottle hit P in the back of the head and he goes down. I can't imagine going back to get him because by now these people want to KILL US more than anything in the world, but nonetheless my other two friends stop to drag him to his feet.

Just as the mob converges on them and I contemplate one final epic charge to death and glory, R's car comes screaming back down the road at like 80 mph. Everybody starts running and screaming in terror and he pulls a James Bond 180 hand brake slide, stops in front of us, and yells 'Get in' out of the open window. My three friends and I jump in the car and peel the [censored] out of there.

We turn on to a main street, and two minutes later see a line of cop cars and a couple ambulances screaming down towards the party. Our car's windshield is cracked and the left mirror is broken off, but nobody pulls us over and we escape with no consequences.

A part of me feels bad for knocking out that girl, but she was such a [censored] and I hated so much that I wouldn't really do anything differently if given the chance. So there's my confession, along with a (hopefully) entertaining story.

CLIFF NOTES: Trash-ho gets insulted by my friends and I, and sends her boyfriend to fight us. We tune him up, but are jumped by 30-40 people. Just when the fight is about to break up without us being seriously hurt, ho asks me 'What I got now' and I spit in her face and openhand her, leaving her unconscious. A massive brawl ensues, her brother tries to beat me with a Lousiville slugger, my friends all get bottled and gangbeat. One friend escapes and plows his car into a crowd of people, saving us.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-03-2007, 12:37 AM

"brauds"?
Old 04-03-2007, 02:25 AM

epic epic story...

I don't even care if its real. You rule.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:24 AM

Make the movie and I will watch it. Download it illegally of course but I will watch it.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:10 AM

i dont get the 'What I got now' question
Old 04-03-2007, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Live in richmond now was visiting norfolk last weekend went to school there ect

[/ QUOTE ]

Im originally from VA Beach. Went to ODU for a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Virginia Beach. Where did you live/go to school?
Old 04-03-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
probably also standard

[ QUOTE ]
I was at a kegger with a few of my friends. Lotsa dudes, few brauds, angry mob repeatedly flipping a car over... that kind of scene. Even though we didn't know anybody, we somehow managed to commandeer the kegs, and serve our friends exclusively (this ALWAYS happens at keggers we attend, and results in numerous brawls).

So a wasted looking girl (hot, albeit semi-trashy) approaches us wanting to do a kegstand. My buddy P says "Right this way" and puts his arm around her. She recoils immediately with an outraged look on her face and says "Excuse me!? Are you touching me!?'. So we start laughing and call her a [censored] and she storms off.

Five minutes later a surly, white-trash looking dude saunters up to me and smiles, asking 'How ya doing buddy?' Predictably, he punches me in the face before he's even finished his sentence. My buddy P immediately decks him and he goes down hard. We both jump on him and start pummelling him mercilessly, and it's then that I hear the sweetest sound I've heard in a long while: his girlfriend (the trashy braud, who obviously put him up to it) screaming 'No!'.

Unfortunately, I soon learn where this guy got the courage to approach us: no less than every male in sight then converges on us. At least 30-40 people. We try to fight our way through the crowd, but before it gets bad for us, the owners (even though they're friends with the guy we just pummeled) get in the middle and break up the fight.

Now's where the confession part comes in. We're about to leave unscathed and extremely lucky when the [censored] comes back and asks me 'What I got now', and I just can't take it... I spit a massive loogie directly in her face. She slaps me hard and I fly into an uncontrollable rage. Even though I know my friends and I will all get badly hurt if I do anything, I can't overcome the sheer hatred I feel towards her. I openhand her directly across the jaw and she does a half backflip and slumps awkwardly to the floor, unconscious.

So of course her brother is there too, and immediately charges at me with an aluminum Louisville Slugger, swingly wildly at my head. While I'm frantically dodging the bat everyone (including the owners who just saved us before) converges on me, trying to hold me down. I fight like an absolute animal, desperately trying to save my life, gouging eyes, elbowing people in the face and throat. The guy with the bat absolutely smokes his friend by accident, dropping him like a bag dirt, and I manage to escape and run out to the street and start running like [censored]. I look around and realize that NONE of my friends have made it. I stand still for a second, knowing I have to go back, but dreading it. But obviously I gotta do it, so I curse myself and charge back towards the kegger.

Meanwhile my friends are brawlling their way out onto the street, with both sides using more bottles than fists. My one buddy M falls and starts getting pounded but before I can get to him this huge fat guy starts choking me. His buddies are trying to punch me but he's so fat that they can't get a shot in. I want to laugh, but instead just struggle to gasp for air.

As I'm about to pass out, I see a bright light shining from behind the fat guy choking me. All his buddies yell something and run off the road, and the fat guy lets go of me and ponderously turns around to see what's happening. In my dazed state I see the light bearing down on us, and just manage to dive out of the way. The fat guy is obviously not going anywhere fast, and the light (which is of course my friend R in his car) plows into him at like 40 mph, sending him rolling over the hood and off the side of the car. R hits several more people and then peels off at high speed and I have a sinking feeling like he just left us to die.

Fortunately, the shock generated by R accelerating his car into a crowd of people causes a break in the fighting, allowing my friends break free and start sprinting away. I stand up and watch what looks like a scene out of cartoon, and my three friends are desperately running from a massive mob with whiskey bottles and bats and rocks being hurled at them. I get up at start running too, but there's no one chasing me becase they're trying to ressucitate the fat guy. I trample over a couple people who are moaning on the ground from being run over. I look back and see a bottle hit P in the back of the head and he goes down. I can't imagine going back to get him because by now these people want to KILL US more than anything in the world, but nonetheless my other two friends stop to drag him to his feet.

Just as the mob converges on them and I contemplate one final epic charge to death and glory, R's car comes screaming back down the road at like 80 mph. Everybody starts running and screaming in terror and he pulls a James Bond 180 hand brake slide, stops in front of us, and yells 'Get in' out of the open window. My three friends and I jump in the car and peel the [censored] out of there.

We turn on to a main street, and two minutes later see a line of cop cars and a couple ambulances screaming down towards the party. Our car's windshield is cracked and the left mirror is broken off, but nobody pulls us over and we escape with no consequences.

A part of me feels bad for knocking out that girl, but she was such a [censored] and I hated so much that I wouldn't really do anything differently if given the chance. So there's my confession, along with a (hopefully) entertaining story.

CLIFF NOTES: Trash-ho gets insulted by my friends and I, and sends her boyfriend to fight us. We tune him up, but are jumped by 30-40 people. Just when the fight is about to break up without us being seriously hurt, ho asks me 'What I got now' and I spit in her face and openhand her, leaving her unconscious. A massive brawl ensues, her brother tries to beat me with a Lousiville slugger, my friends all get bottled and gangbeat. One friend escapes and plows his car into a crowd of people, saving us.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so awesome. I'm gonna write a movie and this will be a scene in the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJP5aeSo4Y
Old 04-03-2007, 09:57 PM

When I was 13 I thought it would give you cancer

[ QUOTE ]
When I was 13 I went to London for a vacation w/ my family. I was your typical horny 13 year old. Prostitution laws are very lax there and every phone booth had tons of ads for them. I must have called 50 of them during my stay and even visited one where I got a hand job. The chick was overweight. It was weird.

When I was 14 or 15 I rang up $4,000 on my parents' credit cards making phone sex calls. My whole room reeked of jizz for a while.

When I was 16 I started dating a girl who was also 16 and was not a virgin. We dated for three months but I only got some bad head, that was a bummer. Then she broke up w/ me.

A couple months later I started dating another chick and she let me bang her out a week after we met. We used to drive to the parking lot of a Mormon church and get it on there. Also in the parking lot of a private swim club. I was her second guy and she was my first. I lost my virginity to her in my bedroom while other members of my family were downstairs. She fell in love w/ me but I didn't think she was g/f material. She thought I wasn't paying her enough attention and one weekend she went out of town to visit her future college and she slept w/ a guy there. She told me about it the next day but I didn't care so I jammed her anyway. Then we stopped talking but now we're friends again, almost 9 years later.

I jammed a married chick when I was 20 and then a different one when I was 24. I nailed a girl w/ a b/f a few times too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2007, 09:59 PM

I hope this isn't the last one because it's sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I have been busto for nearly two months, haven't been able to pay any bills. I'm sure I will have
my utilities/phone/cable turned off soon. I have been depressed since losing a good job about a
year and a half ago.

I got another job with a guarantee of promotion after 3 months of working, when a position was
going to be created. The promotion would almost double my pay and I would have been making good
money. So for 3 months I worked for little money thinking I would get that promotion. I didn't get
the promotion I was told I would get, got super pissed and quit.

After that I got another job that lasted nearly a year, which I was good at, but I hated it. The
people there were pretty cool, but the work sucked. I was forced to work overtime and I worked 7
days a week most weeks, and I worked [censored] evening hours so i basically had no life. I stopped
going to my job after feeling really depressed from a fight with my girlfriend in which she left me
for about a week.

Today I almost committed suicide. I had been comtemplating it for some time and spent a little
time researching the best method. I went with carbon monoxide. Easy, clean, cheap. I put some
charcoal on a grill and left it outside while I sealed all the vents in my bathroom. I got a photo
album, my MP3 player and some vodka. I opened all the other windows in the house and turned on the
fans so when my girlfriend found me she wouldn't die as well, and so my dogs wouldn't die since
they were in their cage in my living room.

After the charcoal burned for about 25 to 30 minutes, I brought the grill into the bathroom, put a
wet towel at the bottom of the door, and started the bath water (I was wearing my swimsuit so I
wasn't naked for the EMS or whoever showed up). I put on my favorite album of all time (Grace by
Jeff Buckley) and went about looking at the photo album.

Time went by and it didn't seem like anything was happening. Soon, I started to feel the effects.
I was light headed, started getting dizzy and sleepy and obviously my thoughts were jumbled and I
wasn't thinking clearly. I got through the entire album. And I was so close to falling asleep
but for some reason I decided I didn't want to die. I got up, and was so dizzy I could barely
stand. I stammered out of the tub and tried to open the door and realized it was locked. I unlocked
it and tried opening it again. I couldn't get it open and looked down and saw the towel I had put
there kept me from opening it. I pulled as hard as I could at the time and got it to open and
closed it behind me

I stumbled out into the hallway and into my living room, where I sat on my couch, soaked. I sat
there with my head in my hands trying to regain my thoughts. I sat there for probably 5 minutes.
I went and stood by the window and tried to breath in the fresh air. After I felt fairly
levelheaded again I went back in the bathroom, pulled the grill out and took it out on my porch. I went
back in the bathroom and started the fan in there and took the tape off of the vents I had sealed.
I couldn't tell if the dizzy feeling I had was still from when I was in there the first time or
because I had gone back in and there was still a lack of oxygen.

Then I cleaned up any evidence I could think of that my girlfriend might see when she comes home.
Now I'm sitting here typing this, still feeling the effects, which are making it hard to type. I
have only smoked weed and never done any hard drugs, but I will assume this is sort of what it's
like.

I'm pretty sure if I would have been in there another 5 minutes I would have been asleep and would
never have woken up. I have no idea how I even managed to get up and get out in the stupor I was
in. I still don't feel normal after being out of there for nearly an hour, and who knows if this
will leave much permanent damage on my brain.

I'm still broke and in the red in my checking account, and I have no idea what i'm going to do
with my money situation, since given my situation I hardly doubt I can get a loan from an
institution, and I won't ask for this kind of money from friends/family, neither of which probably have a few
thousand just sitting around. I'll probably go through with this soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-03-2007, 10:04 PM

bbv saved a life today