Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2007, 03:10 PM

Default First Official SMP Poker Tournament

Ok, the tournament is now officially set up, or at least the wheels are in motion, and we should be good to go.

The details are as follows:

When: Thursday, Jan. 11th, 9:00 PM EST

Where: Pokerstars Private Tournaments

What: $22 NLHE tournament, 1500 in starting chips, 15 min levels

How: Just log into PS shortly before the tournament. I assume, if a password is required, Rduke will post that in this thread. Otherwise, simply join the tournament.

Anyone is free to join, you don't have to be a regular SMP poster. However, if you are a regular SMP poster, feel free to talk trash and make bold predictions in this thread. Also, if your Pokerstars name is different from your 2+2 name, you are free to let me know who you are, in this thread, so I know exactly who it is I am busting out.

My pokerstars ID is hoyahawk1 (I am almost sure, I don't play on PS much, but its something close to that). I will be coming in second in the tourny...this is a guarantee. I will be getting sucked out on as a huge favorite on the last hand. Many will claim this is a sign from God. Debate will rage on for weeks, no consensus will be reached. A beast will rise in the west. These are my predictions.