Old 10-24-2007, 03:53 PM
Tappy Tibbons Tappy Tibbons is offline

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

omg, can we really play more than 12 tables now? If so, aweseomeeeeeeeeee.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just emailed support and im waiting for their response ...im really hoping this is true ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello XXXX

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support with your table
increase request.

I have increased your tables so that you can now play on 16 tables at a
time.

If you have any other questions, xxxx, please feel free to email. We're
always here to help.

Best of luck at the tables.

Regards,

Deanne
Full Tilt Poker Support

ZOMG i just creamed my pants ...thk u DOUG

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
<3 doug

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I get the good response?

Old 10-24-2007, 04:46 PM
blackize blackize is offline

Location: Maryland

No Bad Beat Jackpot EVER!

And upping the max # of tables was not a good idea, at least not for cash games. It's already tough to find decent tables at limits as low as 100nl because of all the grinders. Not to mention that there are a handful of current 12 tablers who frequently sit out on all 12 tables.

Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
thac thac is offline

Location: Go Buckeyes imo

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs to be implemented soon.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:08 PM
mustmuck mustmuck is offline

Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs to be implemented soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this works fine the way it is at the moment.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:05 PM
KEW KEW is offline

[ QUOTE ]
No Bad Beat Jackpot EVER!

And upping the max # of tables was not a good idea, at least not for cash games. It's already tough to find decent tables at limits as low as 100nl because of all the grinders. Not to mention that there are a handful of current 12 tablers who frequently sit out on all 12 tables.

Edit: I guess one thing that could help alleviate at least the last part of the above is booting players off of tables if they miss 2 orbits rather than the current system which doesn't boot anyone unless there is a waitlist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this I think allowing even 12 tables is too many much less an increase to 16 tables..IMO casual players do not want to see the same players on ALL the tables..12-16 cash tables is to many..If a player can play that many tables let them do it on 2 or more different sites..Many casual player view these players as either shills and/or bots(or other computer aided playing)..Not to mention that the presence of a few "mega multi tabler" really has an adverse effect on game quality..

There is more to the issue then simply maximizing the rake..
Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Backspin20 Backspin20 is offline

Location: South of Boomswich, NJ

Doug could you please NEVER add a BB jackpot. Thx
Old 10-24-2007, 05:54 PM
Ghazban Ghazban is offline

Location: Gibbering incoherently

[ QUOTE ]
Doug could you please NEVER add a BB jackpot. Thx