Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

Guys, don't overreact. Let the 2+2 sleuths have their say first.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:55 PM

Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:55 PM

Do we have a pic of AJ Green??
Old 10-21-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do we have a pic of AJ Green??

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd bet a lot of money he was at that wedding. Not sure which guy he was though.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:58 PM

"Okay, the reason they will not send AJ Green to jail (or even name him at this point)"

oops!

"Think about how much he knows about both the money flow, ownership, other scandals, etc within AP and UB. Lots of people with heavy interests in both of those either don't want those stories coming out or they don't want their dirt being told to law enforcement. Basically, he has them by the balls because he has their dirt. Described at the simplest level as blackmail."

Better not do any flying anywhere for a while! We need his picture, so if we see him getting on the same plane we can get off!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:01 PM

One of the two guys using a laptop at the rehearsal dinner with Scott Tom and Oscar Hilt Tatum perhaps:

Old 10-21-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I do actually believe that AP, KGC, etc will be a changed organization after this -- not necessarily clean, but changed. They would never do anything this blatant again. How they ever get people to believe that they are both clean AND changed will be up to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what makes you think this. The way KGC is structured and how they "operate" the gaming sites (we're talking about a good number of them) which are at the same time "regulated" by them doesn't exactly indicate to me that too much gonna change here. Sure there won't be more blatant cheating. But this was really what we were looking for or we wanted an investigation and in the future regulation by a trustworthy THIRD party so we can feel safe that less blatant cheating won't take place either? Because for me that's the more scarier.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:02 PM

1) "Ownership" can be a slippery concept. Person A can "hold a 100% interest in" a company while Person B sees all of the profit and/or makes all of the decisions. I don't know if that's the case with AP, but it's something to watch out for.
2) There's also a lot of shenanigans you can pull with "consultants" who are really more like employees or even owners.
3) Yeah, AP's statement is so weak.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:03 PM

I suggest we through El D as the observer instead of Adam Small results and trip report would be much better.

And prob by the end of the tour El D would be running another company.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, the reason they will not send AJ Green to jail (or even name him at this point) is the following...

Think about how much he knows about both the money flow, ownership, other scandals, etc within AP and UB. Lots of people with heavy interests in both of those either don't want those stories coming out or they don't want their dirt being told to law enforcement. Basically, he has them by the balls because he has their dirt. Described at the simplest level as blackmail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a second, what other scandals??? What dirt??? What else is there that we don't suspect?
Closed Thread