Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 AM

Default NoIQ Poker Reputation

Hello guys,

I am planning to transfer my bankroll to NoIQ sometime later this week.

How is this poker room reputation wise? Anyone had problems with bonuses / customer support / cash outs or anything else of this sort? How fast are the cash outs?

Thanks.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: NoIQ Poker Reputation

I would like to know too if it's a good site. I got a message for rakeback on Noble Poker and the guy tells me that going with noIQ is a bad idea for the cashback because it's working with a VIP system (?). Can someone who played on that site and received cashback tells more to us about it please

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a message for rakeback on Noble Poker and the guy tells me that going with noIQ is a bad idea for the cashback because it's working with a VIP system (?).

[/ QUOTE ]

That is very misleading for that affiliate to say that. The NoiQ VIP cashback deal has been approved by iPoker, while rakeback at Noble (or any iPoker skin) is strictly forbidden by iPoker.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:16 PM

I understand that, I just want to know if the cashback thing works well by some players who tried it. The people who send PM about cashback or rakeback or anything just want us to register through them so it's normal to ask the other players about the way it REALLY works. It's not because I don't trust affiliates, it's because I don't trust no one.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:20 PM

It really works, we get paid be the 4th of the following month, way better than a % rakeback for me and u can still sell ur fpps for money or the upcoming webshop + a big rake race each month
Old 08-28-2007, 03:20 PM

From what I have seen and what I have compared to, their reward system is one of the best I have seen. This is the main reason I am moving there instead of party. But it also brings out my concern as to why it is so good - hence this post [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2007, 04:31 PM

So how exactly does the NoIQ cashback work? I cant find it on their site (I found about their VIP program, but where's the cashback?) Do you just buy bonusses with your earned FPP ?
Old 08-28-2007, 06:20 PM

I'm depositing when they add moneybookers, and I'd like to know what kind of MGR the players who are in the top 50 make (for race). Top 5? Info doesn't seem readily available, so maybe someone who was in there last month? Thanks.

On another note, they FINALLY updated their "backoffice", but when will they add the deposit options that were promised? I've been holding off making deposits at noble for the whole summer...
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and I'd like to know what kind of MGR the players who are in the top 50 make (for race). Top 5? Info doesn't seem readily available, so maybe someone who was in there last month? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

50th place is about a 7k MGR and first one is more than 30k