Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Re: This time last year....

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, i am totally amazed at how many people sucked at poker/life a year ago. When i started posting regularly here roughly a year ago i thought everyone was CRUSHING it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I'd cashed out $25k in eight months, just won $2.5k in my first million and won $3k in another MTT after switching from euro sites to Stars. I didn't realise that I was one of the biggest winners on this site because I always got the impression that everyone thought I sucked at poker from my posts - my winning theorum essentially being don't ever fold any made hand online.

All the profits are spent, and I'm more or less busto now and am taking an extended break from playing because bubbling four MTTs and a sat for the WCOOP on Friday just made me really, really sad.

I did win a medal in the meantime and am officially North Americam Amatuer Online Poker Champion so it's not all bad. And I still beat live cash games fairly hard.

The moral of the story is - select your games carefully and keep your bankroll on Ladbrokes and Crypto, rather than being seduced by Stars funky avatars.