Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Re: Deadliest Catch w/submarines

[ QUOTE ]
how well would you function under pressure?

[/ QUOTE ]

If somebody told me to [censored]. I'd [censored].
Old 05-23-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Crabs love garbage right? Sure they do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Compelling evidence....I'm sold.

[/ QUOTE ]

And in case it's not clear, every now and then when the barge is full of crabs, we just raaaaaise it up.

Although I thought of one potential problem. A lot of the garbage will want to float to the surface. But... this can be solved by spraying all the garbage with mercury beforehand. Mercury is heavier than water = garbage stays put. And thus another waste problem solved. It's a classic win/win.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:42 PM

A lot of good thoughts have came into this thread. I will now make the ultimate plan, using all of them. You shall all get credit when I make millions of dollars.

We buy a submarine. We train ninjas to be able to go through walls, so that they can get through the submarine. Each monkey has mercury sprayed garbage taped to them, but they are carrying nets. When the crabs come near, they catch them in the net, and when they catch enough crabs they transport back through the wall into the submarine. They are put into a gym, where they will be walking on a treadmill and kept underwater to stay alive and get yummy crab to us. For the crabs that are too small, we will attach little cameras on so we can see underwater.

Will take donations, if you donate 1,000,000 cash, you will get to ride the submarine with the monkeys.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of good thoughts have came into this thread. I will now make the ultimate plan, using all of them. You shall all get credit when I make millions of dollars.

We buy a submarine. We train ninjas to be able to go through walls, so that they can get through the submarine. Each monkey has mercury sprayed garbage taped to them, but they are carrying nets. When the crabs come near, they catch them in the net, and when they catch enough crabs they transport back through the wall into the submarine. They are put into a gym, where they will be walking on a treadmill and kept underwater to stay alive and get yummy crab to us. For the crabs that are too small, we will attach little cameras on so we can see underwater.

Will take donations, if you donate 1,000,000 cash, you will get to ride the submarine with the monkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjas are not monkeys!
Old 05-23-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjas are not monkeys!

[/ QUOTE ]

And where are the JetCrabBoats?
Old 05-23-2007, 04:57 PM

Alright, change ninjas to 'monkeys trained with ninja skills', and add in that there will be JetCrabBoats driving around with backup monkeys in case any monkeys get sick/ or bitten. They will also be carrying extra garbage, and spraying it with mercury and dropping it to catch more crabs.

DEADLIEST CATCH NEXT SEASON WINNER IS THE SIIHP SHIP!!
Old 05-23-2007, 08:58 PM

Be the Pimp o' the Seven Seas: Female Crab Bot + huge speaker blasting crab love songs underwater = straight cash, homie.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:49 PM

Great ideas everyone. Thanks. Elle and her dolphin turned us down, so we're going next season with a team of 200 trained labrador retreivers. Edgar has them swimming laps as we speak.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:55 PM

loooool
Old 05-25-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes but can that crab take off?

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that I laughed at this reference means that it's time to cut back on the internet.