Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Old 10-29-2007, 03:52 AM

Default Re: guitar hero 3 bbv

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also i think its kind of a beat that guitar hero seems to be so much more popular than actually playing guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean, this asking why call of duty is so popular yet no one wants to join the army, they are totally different things. many of my friends who play guitar say guitar hero is totally differnet skill set than real guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the war analagy is pretty extreme. but i see what you're saying about it just being a different skill set and all, i've never really thought of it that way. i've played guitar for a long time so i guess it was weird for me when a lot of people got really into a guitar video game but not guitar.

anyway, i've only played guitar hero once but it seemed kind of fun, my roommate just bought the new one so maybe i'll give it a real shot
Old 10-29-2007, 04:21 AM

i bought it today and beat most of hard in one try... mostly 4 and 5 stars until last set when i got mostly 3 stars and had to do "one" twice. i cant beat lou though wtf this [censored] is impossible ive been trying for like 4 hours any tips
Old 10-29-2007, 04:25 AM

more like parappa the rappa 6
Old 10-29-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also i think its kind of a beat that guitar hero seems to be so much more popular than actually playing guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean, this asking why call of duty is so popular yet no one wants to join the army, they are totally different things. many of my friends who play guitar say guitar hero is totally differnet skill set than real guitar

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the war analagy is pretty extreme. but i see what you're saying about it just being a different skill set and all, i've never really thought of it that way. i've played guitar for a long time so i guess it was weird for me when a lot of people got really into a guitar video game but not guitar.

anyway, i've only played guitar hero once but it seemed kind of fun, my roommate just bought the new one so maybe i'll give it a real shot

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] People being courteous and normal to each other in BBV4L
[x] UNACCEPTABLE
Old 10-29-2007, 04:32 AM

I'm not so worried about people stopping playing guitar as much as I'm worried about the all types of subliminal messages that whiz by while you're playing.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:24 AM

Bought it yesterday. Rocks.

Dragonforce imo
Old 10-29-2007, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] People being courteous and normal to each other in BBV4L
[x] UNACCEPTABLE

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is the fake plastic be as boringly mean and snide as you possibly can forum. Thanx for letting us know you agree with the vision of bbv4l's creators.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:58 AM

schmuitar