Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: Halo 3: Post your likes & dislikes of multiplayer

I wish you could search for custom games, so that it was actually possible to play the new variants of games that people think up and forge edited maps. Plus, I'd really like to try infection.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:35 PM

CTF and Neutral Assault on Sandtrap or whatever it is called are awesome because you can drive the two elephants to the middle and face off like pirate ships. It becomes a huge cluster [censored] and there are bodies laying everywhere.

Valhalla is a tough map because it takes so long to go anywhere.

I wish they would have kept the original version of lockout, which is one of the best maps they have made IMO.

The SMG is useless, the should have just kept the AR as the default weapon. On that note, the AR is awesome.

I really like what they have done with the sniper rifle and BR. It actually takes some sort of coordination for aiming.

Like others have said, they definitely need to add some more maps. I think everyone would like to see some form of previous maps return.

Oh ya and the laser is by far the funnest gun to use. It does take some getting used to.

Overall I would say that H3 is much better than H2 as far as multiplayer, I see myself wasting hundreds or thousands of hours on this game.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM

Things I dislike about the game in general:

One of the biggest is that falls don't hurt/kill anymore. About to get killed by someone? Jump off a big ledge and you'll be fine. Lame.

Grenades = crap compared to Halo 1 (I didn't play 2 much, cause it was horrible)

Annoying process of choosing multi-player games. Vetos should be unlimited, not just one per set-up. If majority doesn't want to play, why flippin make them.

Lag in multiplayer has been a bit of an issue, they shouldn't decrease EXP (or whatever) for leaving a lagged out game.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:47 PM

Nothing that sucks with the game can be fixed except adding maps right? There's not going to be a halo 4 iirc.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:00 PM

can you only play certain maps in certain game types? I still havent played in the sandtrap one, have played 2 of the maps just once each.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:35 PM

Where the hell is Bloody Gulch? Have i just not come across it? Why is there no ranked BTB? Where in the world are these maulers i have yet to come across one.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:21 PM

I think Valhalla was meant to be the new Blood Gulch.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:25 PM

I really wish Microsoft included the mouse as a controller option for the Xbox 360. I mean the system is basically a PC and it has 3 freakin' USB ports on it and everything. Really seems like a big oversight especially with the amount of multiplayer FPS on Xbox.

Why can't I hear the other team sneak up on me and assassinate me. Even if I could it would take too long to turn around and fight back. Unless I sacrifice precision for look speed.

Some of the maps seem to be little bit too big. I know they're vehicles and everything, but they're usually all blown up after the first or second round of killings.

Big Game only has 12 people. Why not 24 or even 32? I'm probably asking for too much here.

I'd have a LOT more fun with Halo 3 if I could use a mouse. I've played a ton of CS and TF2 so I hate the loss of precision and speed. Playing with the controller just feels clunky and cumbersome. I'll stick with TF2 for now.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Annoying process of choosing multi-player games. Vetos should be unlimited, not just one per set-up. If majority doesn't want to play, why flippin make them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this as well but realized it could take forever to get a game started with unlimited vetos.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:52 PM

Will people stop whining about Mouse and Keyboard. Its a console not a damn computer.