Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop Bet

Apologize, couldn't think of a better name for Team Action Donkson.

Anyways, the jist of it is this: some Actionjacson guy on 2+2 used to be one of my fanboys, he played a hand terrible, I was like "you played this hand terrible," but he didn't wanna listen. Words ensued, and he's become the laughing stock of MSNL basically. In a minute I will provide some classic Actionjacson quotes, and I encourage others to do the same.

He challenged me to put together a team for the $2500 dollar Stars WCOOP Main Event and prop bet on it, and I accepted, obviously. He stated plainly that he would match any bet our team came up with.

The match will be scored using the MTTc scoring system that they use for Sunday tournament competition, which I was told is very smooth (if this is not acceptable, please let me know ASAP so we can work out a system of scoring that is pleasing for you). I would also like to hire the same guy who updates the scoring to keep track of it in this thread with his excel program, and he will be tipped or we will give him a flat fee to do this.

We've come up with $15,000 dollars to put on this, as Team Ship Ship McGipp.

[ QUOTE ]
My team consists of myself, imperium, lilholdem, holla@yoboy, and apestyles (but he might not be able to play because of connec tion issues in aruba) if its an issue i can get probably get bryankenny to play or tnetter. As for the scoring, tallying up the top 5 scores is the easiest, im open to other suggestions tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is his team, and my team will consist of: aejones, AlusivPnkBny, supernova9, RunThisTable, and randallin. Our alternate should any internet connection problems happen (must be established prior to the tournament) will be obiedman.

The money is divided up between our team, but $5,000 of it is mine, just as an fyi. Actionjacson is trying to "show off" who he knows aparently in the online poker, and I am pretty much laughing at him. For those of you who are obviously unfamiliar with him, he won the Sunday million.

The guy won the Sunday Million.

Also, he's a midstakes grinder, says he's got some amazing winrate at 2/4- something to definitely be proud of.

Anyways, we WILL require an escrow for this match, due to nature of some members of your team and the fact that I have no idea how much hookers and blow have cost you since your Sunday Million victory! I suggest Menlo or Raptor, if they would be ever so kind, or I am open to your suggestion as long as it is someone we both know.

Sorry I couldn't come up with more than 15, but please respond soon so we can get the ball rolling. Y'all are welcome to side bets on this obviously.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop B

gogogogo hhaahahha lilholdem
Old 09-28-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop Bet

this could be epic - don't want to say first but this should be awesome

[censored] good job i didnt say first
Old 09-28-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop Bet

ActionJacson ventures into the realms of HSNL!
Old 09-28-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ActionJacson ventures into the realms of HSNL!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-28-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Re: Official Team Ship Ship Mcgipp vs Team Action Donkson WCOOP Prop B

beware of swongs! they're one thing!
Old 09-28-2007, 06:03 PM

THIS has GOT to be BY FAR my FAVORITE ActionJacson quote:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yea, echo snipes lol at 2 mil being enough to retire

[/ QUOTE ]

5% of 2 mil a year is 100k. I mean it's gonna be rough having to survive on that, but I think you'll be okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Now where is this magical inflation adjusted 5%?

[/ QUOTE ] hes saying that 2 mill only gives u 100 k a year for 20 years, not enough to have an extremely comfortable lifestyle

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2007, 06:06 PM

haha, that link is priceless. how are you gonna spend your 5k? your team is pretty much top .01% of stars tourney players.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:12 PM

dude he as lilholdem, imperium, and apestyles...
Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM

Yea his team is actually pretty good. So is AE's, though I don't know who AlusivPnkBny is.