Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2007, 03:56 AM

Default PLO 25

Not sure how I played this, just curious what you guys think, I think flop I should have played a bit more aggressive. I don't have a whole lot of information on villain.

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $58.35
UTG+1: $53.30
CO: $10.95
Button: $25.25
SK: $24.75
BB: $23.90

Pre-flop: (6 players) SK is SB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $0.5</font>, SK calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($2.5, 5 players)
SK checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets $2.5</font>, Button calls, SK calls, 2 folds.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($10, 3 players)
SK checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 bets $10</font>, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">SK raises all-in $21.75</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($53.5, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $53.5)

Results:
Final pot: $53.5
Old 06-02-2007, 06:31 AM

Default Re: PLO 25

Mmm, I probably would've just dumped the hand on the flop, but I'm really nitty with non-nut draws OOP.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:48 AM

i think with 5 to the flop, this hand is not good enough to continue. i think utg+1 has at least top two pair here with a set or nfd+straight draw being the next likely. also the button called so he probably has a wrap or the nfd, so i think it is pretty likely you are drawing close to dead. turn is probably marginal here but he probably never folds and often shows you three jacks here.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think with 5 to the flop, this hand is not good enough to continue. i think utg+1 has at least top two pair here with a set or nfd+straight draw being the next likely. also the button called so he probably has a wrap or the nfd, so i think it is pretty likely you are drawing close to dead. turn is probably marginal here but he probably never folds and often shows you three jacks here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just went with my draws feeling that they were good and he shows two lower clubs and T9, and what do you know, a K hits.

My feeling with this hand is that he seemed to be a pretty aggressive player, I saw him push hard on two draws earlier on at the table and while I didn't put him on a draw, I felt he could very easily have QJ and I wouldn't be too much of a dog.