Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker Stats

I would be interested as well.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I ever get a clear response from anyone on this [censored] forum. i just want to know what I should look for in my poker tracker stats. Instead I get some [censored] response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicide don't blow a gasket man. I myself haven't been playing that long either, but I think they are right about the stats here. NLH I'm a TAG player. PLO Im loose as hell. My stats are all over the place. You can't go by those stats. On one street you are up and the next street you can be fighting off two-three different draws that can pop your nutz. This game is really all about post flop play.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 AM

I'd be interested in a 6max PLO video as well.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can I ever get a clear response from anyone on this [censored] forum. i just want to know what I should look for in my poker tracker stats. Instead I get some [censored] response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicide don't blow a gasket man. I myself haven't been playing that long either, but I think they are right about the stats here. NLH I'm a TAG player. PLO Im loose as hell. My stats are all over the place. You can't go by those stats. On one street you are up and the next street you can be fighting off two-three different draws that can pop your nutz. This game is really all about post flop play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im fine. I got some of this same sarcastic [censored] before in the NLHE forum. I've seen some of trolls posts, and kind of wanted something better than that. Its cool and thanks for the help with this. I forget who posted the link to an earlier poker tracker post, that was very helpful thank you.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im fine. I got some of this same sarcastic [censored] before in the NLHE forum. I've seen some of trolls posts, and kind of wanted something better than that. Its cool and thanks for the help with this. I forget who posted the link to an earlier poker tracker post, that was very helpful thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I really don't prefer the advice in the NLHE postings. I also understand where you are coming from with the attitude. Seems to me they are the type that write something down to throw you off or really not help improve your game. Im loving this PLO thing like yourself. Its a quicker grind. Hell I busted out a couple of times to variance, but Im having more fun and making more money.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem. I really don't prefer the advice in the NLHE postings. I also understand where you are coming from with the attitude. Seems to me they are the type that write something down to throw you off or really not help improve your game. Im loving this PLO thing like yourself. Its a quicker grind. Hell I busted out a couple of times to variance, but Im having more fun and making more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its really an interesting game and its something I really want to get better at. So far so good for the past 5 days.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its really an interesting game and its something I really want to get better at. So far so good for the past 5 days.

[/ QUOTE ] Same here. I've busted a bk roll on NLH, FLH, and been on a couple of sites. Im still up though. Well breakeven player until I started taking PLO seriously and some NL 6 max tables this pass couple of weeks. I really think you can do well at it b/c people are so into NLH and they forget about the other games like PLO. Whats weird is my mind state is very calm when it goes to tilting too. How can you really tilt unless you are a pro PLO player? You have to expect to lose at one point here and there.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:43 PM

I am also interested in a 6max video and I could pay for it.

Good luck at the tables.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:16 PM

Default PLO videos

[ QUOTE ]
If there was enough interest (read - any interest) I would strongly consider doing my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be most interested if you did your PLO video naked.

Also, didn't beset already do a video?

p.s. why didn't you chuckleheads start a new "video" thread? I guess eventually you'll get the hang of this internet thing!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: PLO videos

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If there was enough interest (read - any interest) I would strongly consider doing my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be most interested if you did your PLO video naked.

Also, didn't beset already do a video?

p.s. why didn't you chuckleheads start a new "video" thread? I guess eventually you'll get the hang of this internet thing!

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess I failed then?