Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Shpanko, you should do some "then and now" pics for us with that album you just posted on Facebook, you look helllllla young in those [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing.

Young (road trip to Austin Senior year of HS):

Now (Bar the other night, girl in the photo is one of my best friend's gf's, don't talk [censored] about her looking bad in the picture, she's a hottie):

Notice the scar above my left eye-brow...ugh
Old 11-21-2007, 09:52 PM

Horrific beat for next summer.

The BBC will be broadcasting football all day every day, and not a single British team involved [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

God they played badly..

Brag: Beckham - guy is insane accurate.

Beat: Gerrard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] He can turn games like that *on his own* for Liverpool, wtf was wrong with him today [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2007, 10:48 PM

anyone have an ipod touch? trip report? i just bought one from stars.
Old 11-22-2007, 01:16 AM

Going on date with Natalie's sister. gogogogo
Old 11-22-2007, 02:49 AM

thankgiving eve is expensive but AWESOME. Hope the bitches comes here, For reallllllllllllllllllly. sorry dad
Old 11-22-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That would require effort to install and its one of those hexagonal shaped windows (/--\ its 3 sided like that and juts out of the house) which aren't really designed for blinds. The appeal of the office location was the window with the sun shining through; unfortunately I had not considered the lack of privacy.

Def. poor planning.

[/ QUOTE ]
I put curtains in because I don't want anyone seeing I have a 46" LCD and deciding it'd be a nice house to burgle
Old 11-22-2007, 05:44 AM

um it's my 1 year anniversary w/ my gf on sunday.

gogogogogo me?
Old 11-22-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You just have to be consistant for the first week or so, force yourself to get up early every single morning, and don't sleep during the day. It really helps if you work out as well, so that you're tired when night comes. If you still can't sleep after one week of getting up early every day, I guess you need professional help. I think eating healthy and being active in general will make it easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I break my sleep schedule, I just set my alarm 15 minutes earlier each day, it sorts itself out.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You just have to be consistant for the first week or so, force yourself to get up early every single morning, and don't sleep during the day. It really helps if you work out as well, so that you're tired when night comes. If you still can't sleep after one week of getting up early every day, I guess you need professional help. I think eating healthy and being active in general will make it easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I break my sleep schedule, I just set my alarm 15 minutes earlier each day, it sorts itself out.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ALARMAMENTS

maybe that's the 4th year of college speaking though
Old 11-22-2007, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Our team/management/Football Association is a complete farce. The players are some of the best in the world on paper yet play with no passion or effort, the manager is a joke and the FA are useless, inept tools. Seriously, England is going to be such a depressing place this coming summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had £20 on Croatia at 10.5.

I'd firstly like to say that Sven was a good manager and we shot him down because our press like shooting people down. Consistently reaching the final 8 of major tournaments is a great achievement. We are not the world's superpower anymore.

Secondly, our group was hard. I cannot believe that everyone said Russia/Croatia/Israel/Macedonia are pushovers, they are all good teams. The fact that our press constantly played them down is disgraceful, it smells of xenophobia to me. The fact that I could bet on Croatia at 10.5 (TEN POINT FIVE!) shows this in itself.

Thirdly, I think our players are fine. I don't doubt that Maclaren is in above his head, but I don't think it's a terrible problem. I think the reason we underperform is that the top managers have drilled their players very carefully for their specific club systems. They always know what to do in every spot - look at Chelsea's group defending under Mourinho. Maclaren doesn't get any time to do this with England, so the players are all playing different systems and end up in the wrong places.

I agree that the FA are corrupt and incompetent though. We need to wipe away the entire board system (look at their regs, it's ridiculous) and start again. We should stop playing ANY friendlies. Let's have a home nation's competition every other year - that's fine - but ignore non competitive games. We never get anything from them. Have training sessions with England instead, get the coach to give them an idea of how he wants them to play.

Then, hire a good manager. Maclaren should obviously go, we have plenty of time to hire a new one, let's wait til after Euro 2008.
Closed Thread