Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 02:38 AM

Default in the hanging out w/ highschool kids trend as of late...

so we're chilling at all these what had to be mostly freshman at NC state w/ most of my senior aged friends (senior as in post-junior year), we start macking on the retardedly wasted hotties and getting in a game of beerpong or two. We get sonned our first game as their table is 4 ft long and they are already wasted (very +ev for pong), so my friends win a game and the long-standing champions (some kids we didnt know) finally fall. this is where it gets interesting...

this 6'4" 220 wasted ginger mofo starts pushing my friend because 'they havent taken their redemption shot yet,' which they had done, but he's just so wasted he's in la la land. My friend and i both wrestled in high school and this kid is some rando prb played highschool basketball just cuz he's so freakishly tall and big. SO anyways, he pushes my friend again, yelling, and all of a sudden it breaks out hardcore, and my friend swings once, connects a little, ginger misses as my friend takes him down soooooo hard onto some pavement while pummeling the [censored] out of his face w/ fists of furry and vengence. We were 4 unknowns at the party and so it was very awkward. I talked with teh blackout ppl in the corner and lol'd while this kid yells at all of us one by one (cuz his face / life / rep is BUSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooOOOO.

clif notes: friend pwnd some ginger tall freak highschooler, el oh el.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: in the hanging out w/ highschool kids trend as of late...

ic
Old 07-07-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Re: in the hanging out w/ highschool kids trend as of late...

boy howdy this is an important thread that bbv deeply cares about

no seriously, it's so bad I can't even inflict it on 4l
Closed Thread