Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

No Seif HH = Seif cheated in my book.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh, no one really cares about your book.

show da HH and your accusations will be taken seriously. Until then, stfu.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:34 AM

I've collected all the "official statements" I could find and archived copies of them here. Let me know if I missed any.

* 17 Sep 2007 - Absolute Affiliate Manager Statement - ... There were hands that were played poorly -- from a poker strategy perspective -- and these players did receive a fortunate result. So far we have no evidence that substantiates claims that any of the players were involved in chip dumping, or any other improper activity ... full text

* 12 Oct 2007 - Official Absolute Poker Response To Player Fraud Allegations - ... The result of our investigation is that we found no evidence that any of Absolute Poker's redundant and varying levels of game client security were compromised ... it is impossible for any player or employee to see hole cards as was alleged ... full text

* 15 Oct 2007 - Absolute email - ... we have done an extensive research into the claims ... we have researched these hands as well as numerous other hands involving these players and have found that the pattern of play of the players did not lend credibility to the claim that the players knew the cards of other players at the table ... full text

* 17 Oct 2007 - AP Agrees to Independent Audit - Absolute Poker's internal investigation determined that it is impossible for any person, device, program, script or other means to see hole cards ... Absolute Poker has agreed to retain a widely acclaimed independent third party auditor, Gaming Associates, to conduct an independent audit ... Mr. Tom has not been involved with Absolute Poker for over a year ... full text

* 17 Oct 2007 - KGC To Investigate Absolute Poker - The Kahnawake Gaming Commission (KGC) announced today an audit into the current and historic activities of Absolute Poker and interaction with its gaming and financial systems ... full text

* 19 Oct 2007 - Dear valued player - Absolute Poker has identified an internal security breach that compromised our systems for a limited period of time. The cause of the breach has been determined and completely resolved ... full text

* 21 Oct 2007 - First statement by Joe Norton - I am the former Grand Chief of the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake and the owner of Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG, which holds a 100% interest in Absolute Poker ... full text

* 24 Oct 2007 - Interim Statement - ... a high-ranking consultant to the site devised a sophisticated scheme to manipulate internal systems ... full text
Old 10-25-2007, 01:37 AM

Those accusations have been taken seriously enough for the HH to be requested by Mark Seif himself, and those HH will apparently remove that suspicion.

Until then...

EDIT: The interview where he said he'd already asked/given permission for the HH to be published was five days ago.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've collected all the "official statements" I could find and archived copies of them here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, these links were briefly broken because I am an idiot, fixed now, sorry if you clicked.

-pyg
Old 10-25-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ike: Plz "stfu"

We can make our own decisions about who's book we care about.

Tuco.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seif says he'll produce HHs

+ Seif doesn't produce anything and goes silent on the matter

* (ikestoys logic)

= Seif is exhonerated!

Can't argue with that equation.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: New AP Statement

I played with him and he had the insane river aggression and always seemed to know where I was at.. I posted HH a long time ago (Greycat).

It's pretty weird to just say he was cheating at so and so date.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:13 AM

btw another non-secret which should surprise absolutely no one is that the first several of those press releases were issued by Scott Tom. again, duh.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:15 AM

Default Re: New AP Statement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pls to be locking the old thread. Someone can post cliffnote below if they want.

------------

October 24, 2007

Interim Statement

Absolute Poker (AP) today issued the following statement concerning the recent security breach in its system:

[/ QUOTE ]

Who signed it?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that this even has to be asked shows how effed up this whole situation is. It's like dealing with money laundering or something.