Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Re: OPEN CHALLENG TO QSDADDY on FTP

[ QUOTE ]
it will probably take forever with u having to constantly join a new table to insure that he only plays his button

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny coming from you since I join your game (meaning you get the button first) and you won't play! I guess that means I'm top 3 best limit players in the world or you know you over rated yourself! So which is it???
Old 09-10-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it will probably take forever with u having to constantly join a new table to insure that he only plays his button

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny coming from you since I join your game (meaning you get the button first) and you won't play! I guess that means I'm top 3 best limit players in the world or you know you over rated yourself! So which is it???

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokertips.org/strategy/game-selection.php
Old 09-10-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no recollection of u ever sitting in vs me. its not like id turn down action from u. if i did happen i was prob just closign out all my tables for the day

i am going to ask u to chill out with the stalkerish pms on 2p2 and the stalkerish railbird chat though.

trying to scare away a fish im playing isnt any better than sitting out after ur button
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no recollection of u ever sitting in vs me. its not like id turn down action from u. if i did happen i was prob just closign out all my tables for the day

i am going to ask u to chill out with the stalkerish pms on 2p2 and the stalkerish railbird chat though.

trying to scare away a fish im playing isnt any better than sitting out after ur button

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I guess I am not the only one he stalks.

-Crazy Mike
Old 09-10-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I guess I am not the only one he stalks.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the only one I stalk.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's happened several times where you have sat out, since you made your BS rants here. Which is what started this war.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:44 PM

wow kid

i have thought about u for a total of maybe 45 seconds in my lifetime

if me posting a dozen words calling u out for ur angle shooting crap is enough to start a war in ur mind, maybe u need to take a minute and think about whether or not that anger is misplaced
Old 09-10-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow kid

i have thought about u for a total of maybe 45 seconds in my lifetime

if me posting a dozen words calling u out for ur angle shooting crap is enough to start a war in ur mind, maybe u need to take a minute and think about whether or not that anger is misplaced

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no angle shot. That's the point. You came to my game like twice when I first started playing on Full Tilt and I had autopost on but had at least two other (better) games going. So I elected not to play. Then you come here talking nonsense. I'm fine hatchet buried. Peace!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 09:29 PM

if you have autopost on obv u just play 2 hands to make it fair if you have any common sense/morals...
Old 09-10-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you have autopost on obv u just play 2 hands to make it fair if you have any common sense

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh unless there is some sort of history of bitterness, this seems like the blatantly obvious choice