Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games

Old 10-23-2007, 05:51 PM

Default why can\'t i win no more at 5CD

is ONGAME really rigged?
i cannot win anymore, last weeks i only have breakeven or losing days, and sometimes a small win.
its driving me !@#!#$$@#%#$%#$
Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: why can\'t i win no more at 5CD

[ QUOTE ]
is ONGAME really rigged?
i cannot win anymore, last weeks i only have breakeven or losing days, and sometimes a small win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it no one ever asks if poker is rigged when they are winning? It is probably just variance or that the game has got tougher. The second thought is well worth evaluating.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is ONGAME really rigged?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also cann't win. So it's rigged for sure [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM

You are probably trying to play against me. No wonder you can't win.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are probably trying to play against me. No wonder you can't win.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol. I like modest people, like you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But in this case it's just about rigged Ongame [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 08:46 PM

i disagree [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

i've been a PL fiend of late, but i still do drop into the limitcash tables now and then. I notice a change too, but it's not of the sort to determine if a game is beatable or not. The method of beating it has changed/

The formula that Weisenberg popularized is being played by so many people, that observant opponents can pretty much play against your hand face up.

I'll leave you to your own counter-punching methods. I've found mine; its been a banner week on ongame.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 09:03 PM

by the way, directed to the OP, ive had plenty of losing days, and sometimes they come back-to-back(!) i wonder if i suck then too.
believe me, we all have days where we play damn good, but its just written that you are gonna get coolered x2, x3, x999999145324 etc.

lets say, 5 days a week, my bear looks like in my avatar, (happy) and 2 days a week, he's like:

you know, all angry and [censored]...
Old 10-25-2007, 05:44 AM

lol, that bear could play in a horrormovie.
yeah i just had to blow of some steam, i don't think Ongame is rigged.
Now that i saw a big mouse or small rat or whatever it was in my new house yesterday, i have other things to worry about. I always said to women, what is scary about mouses, arenīt they actually kinda cute. But yesterday i jumped on my chair like a little schoolgirl. hahaha
Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 AM

I lost my $200 Buy-in at 5/10 FL 2 days ago (On-game, too). It never happed to me before. I was playing "well", and there was a terrible fish at the table. He reraised with shorts, bluffed at EVERY pot etc. He re-reraised with a pair of sixes (post draw) when others clearly had a made hand.

I lost my whole stack to this guy. He bought in for 350$, when I was broke he had about 100$. He lost 200$ he won off me plus 250$ of his buy-in he started with. I never felt more 'cheated' or some sort of 'this game is rigged' than when this true "idiot" drew out of me every single time, just to bluff/lose "my" money the very next hand to the other players at the table.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:35 PM

Happens, when you put your money in ahead constantly only way to lose is being outdrawn. That's a simple fact, that's why bad players get lucky so often and good players don't. You can't get lucky if you aren't behind in the first place.

Although you can however still get unlucky, like never improving AA to aces up against their improved 66 to 6622. Or never making AAA against their draw to 222. But that's the game, and it's expected if you play.

I have -$3000 runs at Ongame once in awhile, but generally it's a steady uphill climb with some horrible days in the mix. You can't expect to win against every single idiot every single time. Sometimes the idiots are card racks for the time being, it might only be in hands against you, but it happens. The money will go to the community and come back to you eventually if you play well.