Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 10:14 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Awesome piece of software. Be great if you could do a setup for the traditional full tilt as well, or explain what all the numbers relate to in the pref file so we can move them around ourselves.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:20 PM

Default New version

[ QUOTE ]
If I dump all your HH from a PokerTracker db out to file, will your program read them in? Also what type of db is i.e. access,postgresql?

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have tested this, but I had a problem when I exported hands from PT and then tried to import them in to Realtime. I'll post a fix for this.

I've also added a logging option. If people encounter errors they can then PM me the last few lines of the log.txt file. This should help me track down what went wrong.

Somebody had a crash when they changed the dsiplay preferences with tables open? TBH I had this happen to me once but couldn't repeat it. I have done something that I think might fix it, but can't be sure.

I need to test the new version but I should be able to post it in 6 hours or so. Just wanted to let you know I was on the case.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome piece of software. Be great if you could do a setup for the traditional full tilt as well, or explain what all the numbers relate to in the pref file so we can move them around ourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

By tradditional full tilt do you mean the non-racetrack view? You can drag the player panels around using the right mouse button. The new positions are saved in the pref.txt file. That's what all the nubers in the first line are.

The rest of the prefs.txt file should be fairly obvious.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:31 PM

Arh, brilliant, thats exactly what I was looking for.

BTW, I have done the export from PT to file and then imported and it all seemed to work ok.

PS - I would also 2nd wanting Party poker support, and be prepared to pay for this.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Future versions

I'm going away on Thursday and won't be back for a week. I'll look at Stars when I get back. Once I've got that working, other sites shouldn't take long.

There isn't any support specifically for heads-up tables. They are just treated as full-ring tables with just two seats. The panels will appear in the wrong place and it will be a bit of a pain to drag them around, if you switch between full-ring and heads-up. I'll look at this when I get back.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: New version

Here's a new version.

http://rapidshare.com/files/39318200...e1.01.EXE.html

Changes
Fixed edit Display Preferences with a recently opened table (i.e no player panels yet displayed) crash bug.
Enabled import of HHs exported for PT
Fixed import of partial hands. Now you only have to wait until the current hand is done before displaying the player panels, not until the next complete hand is done.
Added log file to help track down future bugs

If you encounter problems with the program please try running it again but this time check the logging option on the settings dialog. This dumps output to a log.txt file. If you could PM me the last few lines of the log.txt file before a crash, it would help me track down what the problem was.

Thanks
Old 06-25-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party support coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
PS - I would also 2nd wanting Party poker support, and be prepared to pay for this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-25-2007, 05:16 PM

On the HUD you have the call 3-bet, but the abbreviation is F3 (which suggestions fold to 3-bet to me). Is this just a typo? Is the stat suppose to be call or fold to 3-bet. Just from a quick test I seem to have a lot of people with > 50% call c-bet. The games have definitely changed, but I am not sure people playing the likes of 20/16 through 15/12 are calling 66% of 3-bet over 2500 hands. I can see them folding 66% of the time though. This is far from a detailed test, just loading up 10 tables and looking at the stats, but I have seen just a few of these and they don't look right.

If it is call 3-bet, wouldn't an abbreviation such as C3 be better.

Just another quick point once in a while the tmp file isn't picked up for tables even if you leave it running for a couple of orbits. And also the HUD on some tables doesn't load the stat box for everybody at that table, even when I am 100% certain I have stats on them. Besides if you don't have stats there should still be a stat box, just with everything set to zero.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:53 PM

I should also have said that I do see over 20/16 type players with more reasonable call 30% of the time. Don't know if that is just how the hands have played out, or if there is a bug in there.

Oh and another thing, if you try and kill the app while the tables are still up you get a runtime error. Not big deal, but obvious you should be able to close the application anytime.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:13 PM

Thanks for catching the F3 bug. I had thought about making the stat "Fold to 3-Bet" as I did with "Fold to CB" - the idea being that because I include raising (i.e. 4-betting) in the calling stats it is a little ambiguous. I think I may follow through with that on a future version. I had a quick look at the code to check I hadn't confused myself between folding and calling. It doesn't appear so. The stat is counting calls and raises.

I'm not sure what level you play at, but I play $50NL mainly. At that level a lot of people mini-raise or make 3-bets substantially less than pot. If they do that, the call is pretty much automatic with anything you raise or call an opening raise. I had considered testing the 3-bet against a threshold, so the stat would have been "Calls a serious 3-bet".

I guess I might still do that, but the definition is already fairly convoluted as it is. "Calls or raises a 3-bet after either making an opening raise or calling an opening raise." I didn't want to make it anymore complicated.