Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 03:44 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

ditch,

Drunk, retarded chicks are AWESOME! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Speaking of which, this chick in SD who is completely insane and I think has a webcam won't stop calling me from spending ONE FRIGGIN night with her months ago when her friend came in from nowhere to [censored] block me due to jealousy issues....I'm pretty sure I haven't answered her the last 5 times she's called too. I'm pretty sure the only way I can settle this is driving down to SD and nailing her so hard she can't operate a phone anymore.

Oh, and btw, I certainly am not the 50 g/f traveling salesman who has like 3 families, etc. I'm like, the opposite of that guy, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 09-18-2007, 03:47 PM

Get her on webcam and somehow post a feed for all of us to watch.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any regulars here from Atlanta that can give some advice/information to someone moving there?

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you looking for T? I lived in Marietta for a couple years, a couple years ago, and would love to move back there at some point. You've probably already realized that the housing is ridiculously cheap (compared to other metro areas) which is very nice. When I was there the schools were rated one of the worst in the country, though. Buckhead is one of the most affluant areas of Atlanta, so there is probably some good private schools if that's a concern.

Buckhead also has a lot of great restaraunts/bars/clubs as well. Crime is pretty high there, so much so that a few years ago they mandated early closing times for the Buckhead area. Weird.

Atlanta has a lot of pretty cool neighborhoods like Three Corners (I think that's what its called) and others, underground Atlanta, Stone Mountain(?) and Olympic Park. Tennis and golf are both huge in Atlanta. And you've got some great lakes not far from Atlanta as well as the mountains in Tennessee just a couple of hours away.

Maybe you can get in one of the infamous poker games with Josh Ariah where the buy in is over $10k and it's full of criminals and drugs and dogfighting and murders and...lol at the local news.

[/ QUOTE ]

We got such short notice compared to when they want me to start (my first day will be October 8 - three weeks from yesterday). So we're stuck trying to get settled down there on short notice.

1. I'm trying to track down a cheap place to stay for a couple weeks. I come down to start working on the 8th, but my wife and son won't come down until later in the month. While I could stay with my inlaws, they live in Loganville which would be a 90 minute commute each way. So while I'll probably stay there on weekends, I'm trying to find a place for during the week that won't break the bank.

2. While I'm down there, I need to find us an apartment (we want to rent for a year to get a feel for the city before buying anything). I need to find decent neighborhoods reasonably close to Buckhead where we can get a decent apartment for a decent price (though I guess my definition of a decent price may be off after living in Boston for so long - everything there seems ridiculously cheap by comparison). What areas would you recommend we look?
Old 09-18-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys clean your dell monitors (or your other monitors) ... mine has some gross smudges on it right now. I just tried to use my oakley lens bag to clea it, but no luck ... do you use windex or is ther a better cleaning product/solution?

I like them to look nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get monitor wet wipes from walmart or bestbuy

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone do it dif ferently, or is this the consensus?

[/ QUOTE ]
I bought this Link
I'm very happy with it
Old 09-18-2007, 04:23 PM

So does good2cu have like a harem or something? I'm thinking there's some kind of sliding scale of looks vs. money (plus some age and personality factors) that it takes to make that happen. I bet if I drop fifty lbs. and start making 10x what I make now - I could have a harem. Ok maybe 100x. But I could fake it pretty well for a while if I made 10x.

Yes that theard in BBV is still bothering me. Although I realized I've at least been around that kind of money, drugs and sex at one point or another in my life. Just not all at the same time, when I was 20. And it's been a depressing while on the sex thing.

I'm going to start looking on Craigslist for girls who want a budget sugar daddy. TR to follow.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:41 PM

DD,
I say you show up at her place of work. Spend a few minutes figuring out who she hates. Then say hi, apologize for breaking your phone and thus losing her number, and rip on people she hates. Promise to call her, and call her.

Yugo,
There is such a thing as too crazy.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i havent showered since saturday afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard. ive def gone 5 days in college at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is no good.

Bathe, FFS.
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i havent showered since saturday afternoon.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard. ive def gone 5 days in college at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is no good.

Bathe, FFS.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored]. I took a shower immediately upon reading this and I was only going on 24 hours without one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2007, 05:04 PM

I've been playing on Absolute Cheaters and am going to try to switch to FT w/o transferring money. I'm posting about it because it will be a sweet brag when it works and maybe posting will keep me from playing bad. (I started this the other night and donked off some of my meager funds)

I have $55.63. I will keep approximately all my money on the table until I have $1200+ at which point I'll just play 2/4. I'll be playing mostly 3 tables and I'll drop back whenever I don't have full buyins for my tables (pretty much).
Old 09-18-2007, 07:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NWukZhsiBw

xpost from bbv.

yes the kid was a douche bag

yes the cops could of used some other means of accomplishing their goal (not really sure what it was, apparently it was to hassle the [censored] out of this kid)

no the kid was not armed, therefore the excessive use of force was completely ridiculous

Closed Thread