Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2007, 08:52 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

Not giving credit to Nick for being honest, but just as a sidenote. I had friend when I lived out west that started taking some form of taijustu at the age of 6 and after he reached 9 the teacher decided he had shown a great deal of discipline as well as talent. My friend then was invited to have private lessons where the teacher gave him more complex<?> ninjitsu training (His mom vouched for this when I questioned her BTW <Not that it helps you believe this anymore than not&gt In anycase he stop taking the training at 14 and I didnt meet him till he was around 17. At the time though he was the most athletic person I had ever met in my life up to that point and could max out the bench at 220. He only weighed in at 120, but he was only 5'3" as well. I used to skateboard and dance <Popping and breaking> a lot back then. And there were a lot of things I had to practice day in and day out to get right. However every time I showed him a new trick or dance move he picked it up within minutes. It was pretty frustrating to say the least. As a weird comparison he was dislexic and never did that good in school. On the flipside though he never bragged about his martial arts and never lost his temper or got impatient. As for the whole chi thing.... I guess I would have to believe in it just because I am a spiritual person, but if it was capable for a person to manifest energy in some form or another. I think it would take someone with more self control and EXPERIENCE to even be at a beginner level.
The only reason I'm posting this is to give credit for those kind of physical attributes to be POSSIBLE. I'm almost certain though that this is more of a goal/dream or even delusiouns of granduer on his part.
P.S. Danny I believe you really hit the nail on the head with the narcissist theory.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:18 AM

Does your martial arts experience aid you in making ninja reads?
Old 05-21-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ldo. it's easier to see souls when you're capable of ripping a man's heart out with iron claw technique.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ldo. it's easier to see souls when you're capable of ripping a man's heart out with iron claw technique.

[/ QUOTE ]lol i spit my drink every time the iron claw is mentioned i swear
Old 05-21-2007, 10:38 AM

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtnIrlFGl1cAUxqjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=12efmku44/EXP=1179844680/**http%3A//www.dyecustoms.com/images/sigmassix/stormshadow.jpg[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 11:14 AM

Seriously, Case said he has his address. Can somebody who lives in STL please grab a video camera and film this guy or at least take pictures.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just read this whole damn thread on and off in the last day and it is pure magic. Seriously, somebody has to have enough money to go meet this guy live and video tape it. 1k for round trip flight. 100 bucks for a hotel room to play him .50 1.00 hu till he is either broke or rich. So after you take his 3k your trip will be paid for, you can go watch a cardnials game on his bill. Have a couple nice meals in STL. and still be up 1k when you get back. And to top it all off you will have the sickest tr ever known to man. Profit?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] a nice meet up and a Cards game! [censored] a TR! What we need is a mutha[censored] documentary! Follow him from packing bags all the way to Vegas on an epic journey to robusto or death!

In fact that's what it could be called. "Robusto or Death! The Epic Journey of Nick Nevler"

Somebody needs to make this happen.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:12 PM

Old 05-21-2007, 02:00 PM

Nick--Please confirm or deny the below statement...

Planes and planes of emptiness lay upon ends, to infinity, right before my fingertips,
But the choice is where I want to use it.
The fact is I don't even understand it.
But
Old 05-21-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wins the thread