Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 03:20 PM

Default Re: SSNL CHEESE THREAD: OCTOBERFEST EDITION

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$212 FT deposit bonus to clear by 2359 on Friday. Doable?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doable.

[/ QUOTE ]

$180 now. Ship that reload bonus monies [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2006, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf...i have 0 motivation to play these days. a short break goot?

[/ QUOTE ]

A short break when you don't want to play is almost always better than forcing yourself to play with no motivation. You'll play badly because you're bored and frustrated with the situation. Go outside and get some fresh air, sample the local cuisine, ride around in a mine cart, or try to save the Sankara Stones: the break will do you good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent had real motiviation to play since mid august. Results show it too. Play when you want to play.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:28 PM

im up 4k this week
Old 10-15-2006, 03:42 PM

I'm looking for a coach to teach me to beat 200nl 6max for at least 3ptbb/100. I know most coaches charge at least $150/hr which I obviously can't afford so instead I'd rather offer 1/2 my profits during the time I'm being coached (or a certain timeframe).
Old 10-15-2006, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm looking for a coach to teach me to beat 200nl 6max for at least 3ptbb/100. I know most coaches charge at least $150/hr which I obviously can't afford so instead I'd rather offer 1/2 my profits during the time I'm being coached (or a certain timeframe).

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont ever happen
Old 10-15-2006, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont ever happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not?
Old 10-15-2006, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont ever happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure that it wouldnt ever happen, but part of the reason coaches coach is to remove the variance from their earn and get a real solid income, depending on a students results for that seems less attractive. Most likely you could find a coach that would do it, but he wouldnt be the best person for the job.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont ever happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure that it wouldnt ever happen, but part of the reason coaches coach is to remove the variance from their earn and get a real solid income, depending on a students results for that seems less attractive. Most likely you could find a coach that would do it, but he wouldnt be the best person for the job.

[/ QUOTE ]

tufat23 coaches and is paid by a % not a fixed sum, and if I was to ever coach, I would probably do the same
Old 10-15-2006, 05:59 PM

I didn't feel like playing at all for a while a few months back so I stopped totally. I did have a fair few things that all went wrong at once in "real life" which didn't help - but a break did wonders for my game.

Play (the word play actually suggest that this is a game we play mostly for pleasure) when you feel like playing - don't play if you don't. IME cranking out hands without wanting to is very -EV.

(beating $200NL for 3PTbb/100) - easy just post on the forums, grunch a lot, read a lot and hook up with people on AIM or something similar and you can beat the game for way more with a little work. There is so much talent on these forums and almostall of it will be happy to help you out here and there gratis.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone help me with the PT cluster. I'm computer retarded and can't get past step 1. When I open the psql file, a prompt asks for my password and I can't type anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody? It just took me 15 minutes to open the all sessions ring statistics.
Closed Thread