raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

read about 21x32 posts of this crap.

basically, I am on nlnuts side on this:
[*] FT investigates for 1 month, and lets him go.[*] 3 ppl play as a unit, resulting in identical stats. [*] A 2+2 mod says he is legit.[*] nlnut use his "bot" on a user name that was public on pocket 5s... PRETTY RETARDED[*] an NL bot beating a 10 handed game, according to winholdem forum, this is damn hard.[*] nlnut keeps playing after the investigation.

the case against him is pretty much 1 thing; PT stats.

Now, I dont know [censored] about math, so I do not know how to interpret the stats, however, I can say this;

After playing as a unit for X amount of hands, I would imagine your stats naturally become identical, b/c you train yourself into a bot like strategy. I mean you have a pfr range that is prolly 99% the same, and you cbet flops 100% of time as your backbone. Minimizing diversion from this strat will result in vary similar stats. (i think)

anyway, I guess this is just my analysis from the first 600 posts, so take it FWIF
Old 05-10-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He does have a lot of posts in the software portion of this site... and has a good knowledge of programming from the looks of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation earlier:
[ QUOTE ]
Chuck is a good guy, and to be honest, doesn't even know how to configure his virus protection; I had to do it for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

A few of nlnuts' posts would suggest otherwise:

one

two

three

[/ QUOTE ]
LMFAO...nice catch. This makes it very likely that nation is a liar.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I should have left this thread long ago, but unfortunately I decided to play online tonight. I'm not posting in this thread anymore, if you guys have problems with me being a mod, bring it up in an ATF thread so I can laugh at you for thinking I'm unethical.

[/ QUOTE ]
For the record it has nothing to do with ethics it has to do what we stand for as a community at 2p2, your free to do and think whatever you want but we dont have to let you represent us as a mod. I will take this to ATF in the morning once I catch up on the thread.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nation,

When you went on and on a few months ago about not being able to switch affiliates for FT rakeback, was it for the team you were going to fund that already had FT accounts?

[/ QUOTE ]

no it was so i could get rakeback on my account. unfortunately i made an account long ago and got 10 free bucks for joining. now some affiliate gets all my rb. yay!

[/ QUOTE ]

more importantly, is it at all possible for me to get RB on my FTP account? if not, BOGUS.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need the code when you open your account. More importantly than that, I loved seeing Jim's Orgy get choked out against Ohio State.

[/ QUOTE ]

you bring up a very touchy subject for me and for that I hop you rot in hell or worse, have to live in new jersey for the rest of your life, and even worse be a buckeye you classless piece of [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Touchy subject? The guy got a Super Bowl ring for having the best job in football. Backup to Peyton (never misses a snap) Manning! You have to admit, Jim's Orgy is pretty funny!! Come on, have a sense of humor. Don't be wound so tight, you'll live longer...Friends??
Old 05-10-2007, 03:29 AM

Ok i did some ninja investigation with dick tracy and sherlock holmes and we have concluded that nation=brandonjoseph=nlnut=hugedouchebag=oneperson =bot
verdict: Guilty of botaments
Case closed
Old 05-10-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok i did some ninja investigation with dick tracy and sherlock holmes and we have concluded that nation=brandonjoseph=nlnut=hugedouchebag=bot
Case closed

[/ QUOTE ]

That arguement has real merit!! Nice sluething mate!! Just jump on the bandwagon like the follower you are.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt does not = TeddyFBI

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 05-10-2007, 03:36 AM

Hey nlnut (Charles), I plan on having a wedding in July... it is going to have a robot theme. Would you like to spin the tunes for it?

"Profession
Full Time Poker Player and Part Time Wedding DJ "

Taken from: http://www.pocketfives.com/C18A38DB-...3D40D4C9B.aspx

lol at full time poker player making 1.2 bb/100 at 1/2 NL FR
-Maybe he is a really good DJ?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:37 AM

sigh.. now the next batch of bots will be programmed to have slight play differences
Old 05-10-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok i did some ninja investigation with dick tracy and sherlock holmes and we have concluded that nation=brandonjoseph=nlnut=hugedouchebag=bot
Case closed

[/ QUOTE ]

That arguement has real merit!! Nice sluething mate!! Just jump on the bandwagon like the follower you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Jesus, Now I can go to bed!

He must be a bot, who from Ohio and Pittsburgh say "mate" and "cheers" so much?