W. Dunn @ Cin 6 35.29%
S. Alexander(if he plays) @ KC 3 17.65%
T. Henry Vs. Hou 8 47.06%
M. Jones-Drew @ Phi 0 0%
F. Taylor @ Phi 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: ****Official 2007 NY Mets NL East Champs Thread****

good game, nothing better than a good win...against the yankees too...
Old 06-16-2007, 03:23 AM

I think I'm officially with James here. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Oliver Perez.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:57 AM

METS R 2 GOOD, F THE YANKEES

OLIVER PEREZ > CLEMENS!!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 02:51 PM

If Tom Glavine even sets foot near the field of play for the 5th inning, Willie Randolph needs to be shot. NO ONE ELSE on this staff woudl have been allowed to continue in the game pitching pitching that [censored], no one. Once again 296 takes priority over the Mets season, Aaron Sele hasn't pitched in a while Willie. And although he isn't it was IMPOSSIBLE to pitch worse than Glavine today. His arsenal has consisted of 2 pitches, balls and homeruns. He has been nothign but a bust since arriving in this city and I am sick and tired of him and his obvious whining on the bench which i just know relates to #300 and not about the Mets. Every yr he's been good early and faded, every year. He was an Atlanta Braves for 16 years and he is a Union Rat. Guess what cry baby if you didn't end the season in August of 1994, YOUD ALREADY HAVE 300 WINS. And you wouldn't be on this team, causing us to lose ball games. He is the worst pitcher on this staff by far and I hate him. I knew in the bottom of the 1st the Mets had NO CHANCE TO WIN this game because this bum would be allowed to go 5 or 6 with nothing. If Maine, Perez or whoever else were in the game they'de be out already. Ridiculous.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:58 PM

Tom Glavine on his run support. Shame of the Mets to not put up 20 runs through 4.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:00 PM

OH MY GOD HE IS PITCHIGN THE 5TH!

OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!
OH MY GOD!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
Old 06-16-2007, 03:01 PM

A leadoff double. I'm shocked on this one. All he did was fall behind 2-0 and throw a change-up right down the middle. I can't believe this strategy tonight hasn't been working. WTF why is Willie taking him out now? Willie that's way too quick of a hook there IMO. This may be the 1st time in history the fans are happy to see Scott Schoenweiss.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:07 PM

I really wish we could put Wille Randolph on a polygraph and ask why Glavine started the 5th. Any answer other than #300 is a lie. Glavine knows it, the rest of the team knows it, everyone in the crowd knows it, and all of Western Europe knows it. Unreal [censored]. I'm sure one man being bigger than the rest of the team is great for team chemistry.

Does anyone remember shortly the 2002-2003 season when Al, Leiter, John Franco, and Tom Glavine made themselves honorary GM's? There was complaints about that crap from throughout the organization (Bob Ojeda quit his AAA pitching coach job over this) and in 2004 we got rid of 2 of these schmucks but 1 still remains. I thought by himself and with a new GM that rein of terror would end but obviously not. THROUGHOUT his tenure here he has been allowed to stay in games where he has been awful just because the score is closer and he might get a win. Art Howe did it, I thought Randolph wouldn't allow this [censored] but he has. I am just so disgusted right now.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:09 PM

Tiger fan here so I dont get to watch the mets that often although I was right behind home plate when he pitched last sunday at Comerica. When did he get THAT bad? was it just an all of a sudden thing or what?
Old 06-16-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tiger fan here so I dont get to watch the mets that often although I was right behind home plate when he pitched last sunday at Comerica. When did he get THAT bad? was it just an all of a sudden thing or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

He got that bad the date he signed a 4 year cotnract with the New York Mets. You're invited to the barbecue I'm hosting when that contract ends.