Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2006, 02:20 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

It looks like Stars will become the number one site if they stay in the market for US Players. I hope your software will consider adding Stars as a site to replace Party for US customers.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:16 PM

cant get the aggregator to work as of today for the first time.

get an error that says: "value too long for type character varying(32)", and then everything on the aggregator goes blank, and it stops doing anything.

any help appreciated.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:57 PM

just wanted to let everybody know that its been almost 24 hours since i sent these guys money via paypal to renew my subscription and i still can't use the program. i emailed support and got a form letter back saying he was on vacation until october 10th lol.

i love the program but the support is shoddy
Old 10-11-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm beginning to think that this is the understatement of the year.

see the date on my post, the one right above yours.

absolutely nada response from ben or dan for 5 days now.

have also posted for 3 strait days on their forum, (you know, the ghost-town with the tumbleweeds blowing down the streets.)

absolutely zippo response there as well.

glad i spent over $300 on this.

party goes bye-bye, ss announces "intentions" to expand the sites they'll cover, and in the interim, ive been unable to use the damn thing correctly for about a week, and repeated attempts to ask for support through the correct channels, (whatever those may be,) fall on deaf, or non-exixtent ears.

i'll be holding my breath for their expanded coverage of sites. their ability to service the existing program, and their customers, gives me great expectations in that regard.

color me another satisfied customer.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:14 PM

right on, guess i'm not alone. two days into my subscript and i can't use the program ^_-
Old 10-12-2006, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have also posted for 3 strait days on their forum, (you know, the ghost-town with the tumbleweeds blowing down the streets.)

party goes bye-bye, ss announces "intentions" to expand the sites they'll cover, and in the interim, ive been unable to use the damn thing correctly for about a week, and repeated attempts to ask for support through the correct channels, (whatever those may be,) fall on deaf, or non-exixtent ears.

i'll be holding my breath for their expanded coverage of sites. their ability to service the existing program, and their customers, gives me great expectations in that regard.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think Ben is away in China until the 15th of October, and possibly doesn't have any net access until he gets back.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2006, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is Dan - I am very sorry for the delay. Due to Ben being absent until just yesterday, and a miscommunication between Ben and myself (mostly my fault), your problems have been overlooked.

Ben is the one who takes care of paypal transactions, and since he is back now, he will be able to take care of your problem. I am sure he has read the message, and will make sure we take care of it immediately.

As for expanding to new sites. This was another thing that required Ben's expertise, and now that he is back we are making our plans. We are ready and waiting to expand to more sites, but are waiting until after this weekend to decide where to go first. Things are still chaotic, and after this coming weekend, we'll know who will still be catering to US players, and which sites would probably get the most traffic.

Now that we are both here and available, you will see a much better side of Sixth Sense support. (which our older members probably remember was pretty darned good)

I'll make sure Ben sees your issue, and i'm sure we'll be able to come up with a solution. And before he sees it, if you could give any more information related to your client and how the error occurs, I'm sure it would help him diagnose the problem. Include - Site and limits scanned, approximate size of database, whether or not you're using PTAgg, SQL or Access database, and any other information you can think of (custom programs or tweaks to your computer that could have effected this)

Once again, I'm very sorry for the lack of support and attention from our end. Expect to see a big improvement immediately.

-Dan
Old 10-12-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
right on, guess i'm not alone. two days into my subscript and i can't use the program ^_-

[/ QUOTE ]

I found and replied to your email. Now that Ben has returned, I am sure we'll be able to solve your issue very quickly.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay. You can expect to see much better support from our end in the days to come.

-Dan
Old 10-12-2006, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like Stars will become the number one site if they stay in the market for US Players. I hope your software will consider adding Stars as a site to replace Party for US customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

We actually recently had a long email back-and-forth with Jeff, a manager from Stars support. Jeff informed me that they had a meeting to discuss whether or not software such as Sixth Sense would be acceptable on their software. In the end, they encouraged us not to support their site, and we complied.

So you cannot expect to see Stars support any time soon. As the program continues to grow and expand, and is accepted by more sites - we may be able to convince them to change their minds. But Stars will not be supported in the immediate future.

-Dan
Old 10-12-2006, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thing is running absolutely like a snail for me ~ 10 minutes to update 2/4 tables. How much does aggregator speed it up? aggregator will take like a day to do or something coz my databse is so big and id dont really want to use my computer for that one purpose for a whole day

[/ QUOTE ]

With a very large database (which it sounds like you have) PTAgg will work wonders for you. Find a 24 hour period where you dont need to play poker, or just start it at night before you go to bed and let it run in the background. After it has gone through the process you should see a major difference.

-Dan