Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Random Music Interlude

Dude Buffalo has been playing good this year, look out Syracuse.

Really, though, what's happened to Syracuse is just plain sad. I'm a big Syracuse fan, although lately I pretty much only root for the basketball team.

I mean, it's crazy to think that this pile of dog [censored] had guys like Marvin Harrison, Donovan McNabb, Dwight Freeney, etc. just a few years ago. The program has been disgraced.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude Buffalo has been playing good this year, look out Syracuse.

Really, though, what's happened to Syracuse is just plain sad. I'm a big Syracuse fan, although lately I pretty much only root for the basketball team.

I mean, it's crazy to think that this pile of dog [censored] had guys like Marvin Harrison, Donovan McNabb, Dwight Freeney, etc. just a few years ago. The program has been disgraced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pasquelloni was held on to for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long ... the recruiting classes we should have had after the McNabb et al. era should have been sick

Now we just suck ass.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:40 PM

Word.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 42it/hotbacon, but sorry...UsF is the most overrated team since wisconsin. Put them in the swamp and they are 2 TD underdogs, put them at home and they are 1 TD underdogs to the gators. best team in florida my asssssss....

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-15-2007, 02:05 PM

HAHAHA love you 42it!

And pfft @ usf being overrated. Grothe is just an absolute beast lately, and their secondary is just the best. also we've had a much tougher schedule than OSU.

and Fonkey, I def. will get tickets for that game if it looks like we're going to get in, assuming i can find someone else to go. all my friends are broke college students, so the 1k cheap seats are outa the question for them. holler at me if you srsly wanna go =)

disclaimer: I don't kiss on the first date.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:21 PM

by the way, I met grothe at the dining hall the other day.
and by that i mean, me and my friends were like "hey man, good luck on saturday," and he was like "thanks," probably while thinking "GOD I [censored] HATE EATING AT THE DINING HALL PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO TRY TO TALK TO ME EVERY 2 SECONDS I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A [censored] BITE OUT OF MY CHICKEN A;SLDJFAS"
Old 10-15-2007, 02:29 PM

Huge beat: tomorrow's lunch at the cafeteria features beef lasagna and a chicken parmesan sandwich w/ marinara sauce.

This all sounds quite tasty, but the beat is that THEY'RE SERVING BOTH ON THE SAME DAY. If they only have like one or two good meals a week couldn't they possibly consider spreading them out?!?!!

Also, Friday is HAMBURGERS AND REUBENS ON THE SAME [censored] DAY! ASDIHOFASDFH
Old 10-15-2007, 02:34 PM

Just eat both so you don't have to eat the crappy food for the rest of the week obv.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Huge beat: tomorrow's lunch at the cafeteria features beef lasagna and a chicken parmesan sandwich w/ marinara sauce.

This all sounds quite tasty, but the beat is that THEY'RE SERVING BOTH ON THE SAME DAY. If they only have like one or two good meals a week couldn't they possibly consider spreading them out?!?!!

Also, Friday is HAMBURGERS AND REUBENS ON THE SAME [censored] DAY! ASDIHOFASDFH

[/ QUOTE ]

If these are the biggest beats you are taking during your work day Goofy, you are way ahead of the curve....and unless your cafeteria is stellar I don't think you should every really get that excited about beef lasagna [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 42it/hotbacon, but sorry...UsF is the most overrated team since wisconsin. Put them in the swamp and they are 2 TD underdogs, put them at home and they are 1 TD underdogs to the gators. best team in florida my asssssss....

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and Orange talked about this last night, and while I do think the demolishing of WVU offense was impressive I lol'd when I saw the BCS rankings.

I don't know if it was a hangover or what but you guys struggled to put away FAU for most of the game the next week, and I think you have a real test with Rutgers this week.

Provided LSU wins out, it will be a real shame if they don't get to the title game since by far they have been the best team I have seen all season(unfortunately Les Miles is retarted...but we'll save that for a different post)

And anybody that says OSU would be deserving to go to the BCS title game, have you seen how horrible the Big 10 is this year???
Closed Thread