FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: August PT 2**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah take a shot when you feel ready, ifvnot, it will affect the quality of your play.

Just puked 4BI.
August = breakeven

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/ QUOTE ]

had you at like 18/15 tonight, I always thought you were a big spewtard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, appreciated the comment, I do play too much for stacks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lifetime 100NL :

Im not playing a secret game. PT changed the way it imports hands from UB and so first row is like before the couple coaching sessions I had with Gelford and 2nd row is after.

I just lost way to much hands playing stupid 200NL and 400NL.

[/ QUOTE ]how did u have a coaching sesh with gelford and have ur aggr soooo low????
Old 08-25-2007, 11:06 AM

lmao some of these graphs are classic.
Old 08-25-2007, 11:10 AM

Seems like lady luck is still not on my side - lost 2 sets this morning - but am getting a nice little revenue playing like a nit, all the decisions are sooo much easier - especially not playing AJ/AT/KQ where you were always WA/WB when an ace flopped. It is taking a lot of discipline not to raise some marginal hands from LP, but so far so good - with a bit of luck I will be well on the way to rebuilding what I lost at the start of the week.

Just a quickie - 3-better is 53/17 - limper is 25/1

Prima Network No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

CO ($5.41)
<font color="#C00000">Button ($7.76)</font>
SB ($5.54)
BB ($5.93)
UTG ($6.08)
Hero ($9.90)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.10, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.5</font>, CO calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $1.8</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG folds, Hero - do you call here? And what do you do on flop if you call?
Old 08-25-2007, 01:50 PM

still running cold from earlier this week before i left town. did mediocre last night with only +1/2 a BI, started playing this afternoon and lost that advancement plus a little more. im moving to 10NL for a while, 5NL is too much of a joke ATM.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:59 PM

[x] Flop set
[x] Get all-in 4-way
[] Have best hand
[x] Profit anyway thanks to deep stack

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

saw flop|[color=Red]saw showdown</font>

[color=Red]Hero ($15.40)</font>
[color=Red]SB ($20.55)</font>
[color=Red]BB ($6.35)</font>
UTG ($7.80)
[color=Red]MP ($4.65)</font>
CO ($5.75)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5[[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]], 5[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]].
UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, [color=Red]SB raises to $0.3</font>, BB calls $0.20, UTG calls $0.20, MP calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.80) 5[[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]], 6[[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]], 3[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](6 players)</font>
[color=Red]SB bets $0.6</font>, [color=Red]BB raises to $1.1</font>, UTG folds, MP calls $1.20, CO folds, [color=Red]Hero raises to $6</font>, [color=Red]SB raises to $11.4</font>, BB calls $4.85 (All-In), MP calls $3.15 (All-In), [color=Red]Hero raises to $15.1 (All-In)</font>, SB calls $3.10.

Turn: ($41.70) 8[[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](4 players, 3 all-in)</font>

River: ($41.70) 2[[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] [color=Blue](4 players, 3 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $41.70

Results in white below: [color=White]
Hero has 5d 5h (three of a kind, fives).
SB has 3s 3c (three of a kind, threes).
BB has As Ad (one pair, aces).
MP has 4c 7c (straight, eight high).
Outcome: Hero wins $21.90. MP wins $19.20. SB wins $0.59. </font>
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 PM

Pretty marginal spot Wooster. I think call &amp; c/r flop of unders &gt; push &gt; fold.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pretty marginal spot Wooster. I think call &amp; c/r flop of unders &gt; push &gt; fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I feel that with 3bettor being as wide as he is, I'd just get it in pf and not worry about it.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I feel that with 3bettor being as wide as he is, I'd just get it in pf and not worry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks - I ended up calling and folding to his flop shove but it didn't feel right. I think that - as you said, with such a wide range, a push PF would not be so bad.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah take a shot when you feel ready, ifvnot, it will affect the quality of your play.

Just puked 4BI.
August = breakeven

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/ QUOTE ]

had you at like 18/15 tonight, I always thought you were a big spewtard?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, appreciated the comment, I do play too much for stacks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lifetime 100NL :

Im not playing a secret game. PT changed the way it imports hands from UB and so first row is like before the couple coaching sessions I had with Gelford and 2nd row is after.

I just lost way to much hands playing stupid 200NL and 400NL.

[/ QUOTE ]how did u have a coaching sesh with gelford and have ur aggr soooo low????

[/ QUOTE ]

I m working on it, dont you see the improvement, albeit smallish one? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh and Im a slow learner. And we still have two more sessions to go where it seems is my biggest leak and after that, my AF should go up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You are right - but I only play around 400 hands a day - got quite a lot going on at the moment, and so get time for about 1.5 hours 6 tabling ~400-450 hands. I can't 8 table without overlap, but with my new and improved 'Gelford UBERNIT style' I might give it a go.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to rush it, too many 2+2'ers have lost healthy chuncks of their rolls 'cause of trying too hard (all the I need to play a zillion hands this month or make a billion $$$ stuff [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I am having my worst month since march (25NL) because i tried to hard with 200/400NL
Closed Thread