Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: MARCH 2007

Cashed out from all my Pokersites and Affiliate..

Going to have a break....Getting fed up !

Also, Champions League Fight between Inter Milan & Valencia

The Player Will Get Big Ban Me Thinks....Scumbag

Vava
Old 03-07-2007, 04:50 AM

for the people that have used cardrunners, for the ssnl videos, which if any or all of the players should(nt) be respected?
Old 03-07-2007, 04:51 AM

still 18 til may orange :-(. Gl with the sats next year!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another really awful night for me. Highlights are in BBV. Once again a donkament score helps me out. I may actually be half decent in donkaments because they keep pulling me out of these cash game holes. Can't wait for spring break this Friday and going out of the country to get my head away from all this crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you knocked my friend out of some donkament tonight, Dirtbox. you guys seemed to have a little bit of a tiff, lol. i wasnt even watching him play, but he was like "God dammit Fgators just knocked me out of the tourney!" and i laughed my ass off.

true story
Old 03-07-2007, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for the people that have used cardrunners, for the ssnl videos, which if any or all of the players should(nt) be respected?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardrunners ranking list:
1.Aba
2.GP
3.Stinger
4.Muddy
Old 03-07-2007, 05:17 AM

i like GP's vids a bit more tbh. i think its just cause aba has such a limited sample though.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So yeah I was gonna wait the swingers-esque 3 days before emailing super cute japanese girl I met yesterday. But in class today she emailed me
She sent me an email in pretty poor english saying "Hello!! I'm Reina [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Do I only have to E-mail by what language?"

And I haven't responded yet because I don't know what to say

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, you are so money and you don't even know it.

Do not wait anymore, she blinked first. I guess she's asking you if you can email in japanese or not.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:47 AM

Durrrr.... I tried out Party again for the first time in a while, and I keep missing action buttons (as in: they're not on the table). Also, the timeout for when I do have buttons is sick short: like 7 seconds or so. What is that all about? Maybe I should reinstall.

Also: Stars 200NL is just terrible right now. There are waiting lists for every table with players/flop > 30%.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:55 AM

Good god I just had the swingiest sesh I've had in a while. UP 3 BI's like immediately, then down like 4-5 BI's at one point 300 hands later, then up 4 BI's on the session another 2oo hands later. My head hurts. I wasn't even going to play tonight because I didn't sleep last night due to writing a paper. Then I get in bead and can't sleep wtf? Also newest largest pot won and lost tonight for me:
Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
MP: $200
CO: $354
BTN: $197
Hero (SB): $409.85
BB: $195
UTG: $424.80

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $7</font>, MP calls $7, CO folds, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $30</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $23, MP folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($69, 2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $45</font>, UTG calls $45

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($159, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $100</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $335.85</font>, UTG calls $235.85

<font color="black">River:</font> 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]] ($830.7, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Tens)
UTG had 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Threes full of Tens) and won $827.70
Final Pot: $827.70 ($3.00 rake)

I was actually trying to push this guy off of JJ-AA...oh well:

Full Tilt Poker
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

MP: $775.65
BTN: $307.95
SB: $192
BB: $213.65
Hero (UTG): $394.60

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($3, 5 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, MP calls $7, <font color="red">BTN raises to $31</font>, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $24, MP folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($72, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $72</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $363.60</font>, BTN calls all in for $204.95
Uncalled bet of $86.65 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Turn:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($625.9, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($625.9, 2 players)
No action

BTN had 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Nines and Eights)
Hero had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and won $622.90
Final Pot: $622.90 ($3.00 rake)
Old 03-07-2007, 05:57 AM

I was actually trying to push this guy off of JJ-AA...oh well:

Full Tilt Poker
5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

MP: $775.65
BTN: $307.95
SB: $192
BB: $213.65
Hero (UTG): $394.60

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($3, 5 players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $7</font>, MP calls $7, <font color="red">BTN raises to $31</font>, SB folds, BB folds, Hero calls $24, MP folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($72, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">BTN bets $72</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all in to $363.60</font>, BTN calls all in for $204.95
Uncalled bet of $86.65 returned to Hero

<font color="black">Turn:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($625.9, 2 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($625.9, 2 players)
No action

BTN had 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Nines and Eights)
Hero had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Eights) and won $622.90
Final Pot: $622.90 ($3.00 rake)

[/ QUOTE ]

ppl fold QQ+ here???? wtf.
Closed Thread