Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Around the Horn or PTI?
Around the Horn 18 6.62%
PTI 207 76.10%
(I watch both no problem) 47 17.28%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Ask a highschool dropout

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vegas Nick, you are a [censored] pussy if you ignore me for the 5th time. if you are so great live i would like 1st crack at your bankroll the day u get to vegas

[/ QUOTE ]i wont be talked into something like that...cause anything can happen if i play with my whole roll on the table...however play me in anything that my roll allows and i will crush you

[/ QUOTE ]

well w/e u think ur roll allows ill play you HU in it till ur either broke or doubled
Old 05-21-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vegas Nick, you are a [censored] pussy if you ignore me for the 5th time. if you are so great live i would like 1st crack at your bankroll the day u get to vegas

[/ QUOTE ]i wont be talked into something like that...cause anything can happen if i play with my whole roll on the table...however play me in anything that my roll allows and i will crush you

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand this concept [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

variance increases when more of your roll is on the table???
Old 05-21-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I live in atl sadly. And nick, my bio would read - 210 pounds, 6'2", a good natural wrestler who has been training in muay thai and jiu jitsu for less than a year. Not super muscular, unimpressive shape really but good core strength and control, which as you certainly know is so essential for every part of fighting. with dead sexy red hair. mmmmmmmmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ] ya id like to see you put that into play when im cutting up ir face with my chops and iron claw technique...not to mention ive been training in iron palm for 3 years

[/ QUOTE ]

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
Old 05-21-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well w/e u think ur roll allows ill play you HU in it till ur either broke or doubled

[/ QUOTE ] then u have a deal when i get to vegas i will gladly tear you to shreads
Old 05-21-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I live in atl sadly. And nick, my bio would read - 210 pounds, 6'2", a good natural wrestler who has been training in muay thai and jiu jitsu for less than a year. Not super muscular, unimpressive shape really but good core strength and control, which as you certainly know is so essential for every part of fighting. with dead sexy red hair. mmmmmmmmmmm.

[/ QUOTE ] ya id like to see you put that into play when im cutting up ir face with my chops and iron claw technique...not to mention ive been training in iron palm for 3 years

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that even real, or did you just make words up?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mr. Ocean, though you are tall, built, handsomely redheaded, I must pass on [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you for.....
Nick: Every woman's perfect man :
1) HS dropout
2) Virgin
3) no $ except remains from losing
4) no job
5) weigh less than most chicks
6) r a kung fu poseur
7) cannot spell single syllable words
Old 05-21-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that even real, or did you just make words up?

[/ QUOTE ] iorn palm real....the hungar Iron Claw technique real....iron claw is basicly the training of the fingers to make them super super strong... and my traning in that is fairly advanced...but there are masters who can...this might sound retarded but there are masters that could literaly stick their fingers threw ur chest and rip out ur heart
Old 05-21-2007, 01:45 AM

the best part about this is that he has been posting in this thread non stop except for sleep, im guessing
Old 05-21-2007, 01:46 AM

yes that does sound retarded
Old 05-21-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the best part about this is that he has been posting in this thread non stop except for sleep, im guessing

[/ QUOTE ]yes..my grandpas brother is visiting us for a week and im staying home all week...so ya