Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I just played a few hundred hands of nl25. It still defaults to the odd 0.85, or $1.10 amounts, etc. I would scroll my mouse wheel up/down, and then it would round to $1.00 even or $1.25 with another click. So it appears you can fine tune it, using the inc/dec, and it will round off to a whole BB, instead of rounding off to an approximate SB.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just played a few hundred hands of nl25. It still defaults to the odd 0.85, or $1.10 amounts, etc. I would scroll my mouse wheel up/down, and then it would round to $1.00 even or $1.25 with another click. So it appears you can fine tune it, using the inc/dec, and it will round off to a whole BB, instead of rounding off to an approximate SB.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey fozzy,
I just tried some NL25, and for 4xbb raises I was getting $1.00 and for 3xbb it was betting .75.

Be sure to set the "Round all bets to .5 times the small blind", at the botton of the street bet tab.

The only time I saw a bet of something like .85 was when I as in the small blind, or the small blind is missing. As mentioned in the documentation this is normal (as the software can not detect when you are in the small blind, or when it is missing).

If you still aren't getting what you expect, give me an example again, with the number of limpers, your position, and what bet size it is putting in for you when you have 4xbb set.

Regarding the mouse wheel action, what increment size and what rounding setting are you using on the Inc/Dec bet tab?

nano
Old 08-27-2007, 08:38 AM

Hey nano,
I didn't get your PM for some reason, but the problem is kind of solved anyway. Today I tried FTS the first time multitabling at the limits I usual play and had absolutely no problems with the betting sizes. Seems as if the problem only occurs at the smaller limits...
Old 08-27-2007, 10:05 AM

Sorry nano,

But something is not working for me. I have it set to 4 and 82% flop cbet. I put the .5 rounding, but it just won't bet $1.00, and my cbet on the flop is also not the percentage I choose.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would any of you object if I made the "Small" table smaller (e.g as small as Full Tilt will allow the table to be) ?? I would really like to limit the number of table sizes to 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be fine with me. Thanks.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would any of you object if I made the "Small" table smaller (e.g as small as Full Tilt will allow the table to be) ?? I would really like to limit the number of table sizes to 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be fine with me. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to add an option for us to choose? Maybe put the information in file that we can change the settings?
Old 08-27-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry nano,

But something is not working for me. I have it set to 4 and 82% flop cbet. I put the .5 rounding, but it just won't bet $1.00, and my cbet on the flop is also not the percentage I choose.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey pkrPlayer:
nice to chat with you on skype... glad we got it working for you. How's the 12 table-ing going?
nano
Old 08-28-2007, 01:43 PM

Back to work as usual now...
Thanks for your help.
pkrplayerbr
Old 08-28-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.37 8/26/07

10. Fixed problem where the number of players and seats was not determined correctly in 2 man and 6 man tournaments. This caused problems reading the hero's stack size and M calculations on these 2 table sizes. If you ever play 2 man or 6 man Tournaments or SnGs, you will now need to Calibrate the seat colors for each table size on the Calib tab(classic tables with 2,6,8,9 seats AND racetrack tables with 2,6,8,9 seats).

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess my explanation of what tables I'm taking screenshots of was confusing. I'm on Play Money ring games. The only real problem I had was FTS not reading stack size on 6-max Racetrack view. Not reading # of players correctly I think is related to this somehow.

As you can see by this recent screenshot, the problem is still occuring. I'm sitting at a 6-max table in Racetrack view and FTS says I'm sitting at a 9-handed table. My stack size is unknown.

But notice this following screenshot. I'm sitting at a 6-max table in Classic view. FTS still says I'm on a 9-handed table, but my stack size is read. I think this is because the user's seat position is always directly at the bottom in Classic view, regardless of how many seats there are at the table.

To clarify, I'm the only one sitting in both of these screenshots, but as you can see the # of players is wrong in both instances. Finally, though you seem to have gone though a lot of trouble, using the new Calibrate Seat Color function doesn't help.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:55 PM

nanochip msg in pm box re new key.