Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, nm.. didn't realize all stats were numeric sql results, so this won't be straightforward. No biggie, one can add in extra stats for the number of samples or tweak the stats to include thresholds. But if you can add in the functionality after the beta it'd be great..maybe link two stats together somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be there - it actually already was but I took it out because it was causing some weird flickering due to the way I did the tooltip.

[ QUOTE ]
Will there be a utility for converting an existing PT setup

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

[ QUOTE ]
Okay new try.

27k imported
4k duplicates
250 errors

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure some of the files aren't duplicates? It should only mark as a duplicate if it has the same game number.

Looks like you are running at < 1% errors. That will be improved and some sites are better than others. If you want, send me your C:\importerrors.txt file and I'll try to get those last few fixed.

rvg
Old 08-05-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay new try.

27k imported
4k duplicates
250 errors

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure some of the files aren't duplicates? It should only mark as a duplicate if it has the same game number.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. I just imported whatever there was in the HH folder. I wont have access to that CPU in few days [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 08:26 PM

I imagine this has already been posted but my BB/100 shows as twice as high in Holdem Manager than Pokertracker. It's showing 27.39BB/100 in HM but PT has it a little more down to earth at 13.70
Old 08-05-2007, 08:32 PM

Pokertracker was written with limit holdem in mind. In limit winrates are typically measured in big bets which are double the big blind. Holdem Manager was designed with no limit in mind which uses big blinds for results rather than big bets.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I imagine this has already been posted but my BB/100 shows as twice as high in Holdem Manager than Pokertracker. It's showing 27.39BB/100 in HM but PT has it a little more down to earth at 13.70

[/ QUOTE ]

PT BB: Big Bets/100. A Big bet is a hangover from maxbet poker, where a big bet = double the big blind.

Real BB/100 for NL: Big Blinds/100.

There is a setting in PT to correct this for NL games.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:43 PM

hmm ok, my stats are based on Limit ring games... Perhaps an adjustment in the software where the calculations are done differently depending on if the sessions were Limit or No Limit?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I am Chris Tickner, the owner and programmer of http://www.legopoker.com

I don't know if rvg told you guys yet or not, but I will tell you anyway. LegoPoker Hand History converter is going to be integrated with Holdem Manager. Once the functionality is set up by me and rvg it will be possible to right click any hand (and potentially select a number of hands) and click "Convert" which will open your browser to LegoPoker.com/hh with the converted hand history which you can then post on 2p2, aim, html/websites/blogs, etc.

If you have any thoughts/opinions/comments on this, just let us know and we will respond accordingly!

[/ QUOTE ]

as much as i appreciate this, i think it's stupid to open it up in a browser just so you can get your ad revenue. if i was RVG id create my own HH converter and just have a pop-up text box. seriously what the hell is the point of this crap.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm ok, my stats are based on Limit ring games... Perhaps an adjustment in the software where the calculations are done differently depending on if the sessions were Limit or No Limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll provide some way to configure this

[ QUOTE ]
as much as i appreciate this, i think it's stupid to open it up in a browser just so you can get your ad revenue. if i was RVG id create my own HH converter and just have a pop-up text box. seriously what the hell is the point of this crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

What it comes down to is that without LegoPoker there would be no hand converter in HM for quite a while since it is pretty low on my priority list given the amount of work and relative benefit compared to some of the other core HM things I'm working on. Also, I don't see any ads on his site, at least at the moment and the converter is really well done. I'll do whatever makes sense for HM and the people who use it and right now that means working with Chris and using his convertor.

Thanks,

rvg
Old 08-06-2007, 01:23 PM

It'd be nice that legpoker woulf support the same sites as HM. ATM I dont see ipoker on that list.

But, who gives a crap about HH conversion. Gimme the HUD already!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It'd be nice that legpoker woulf support the same sites as HM. ATM I dont see ipoker on that list.

But, who gives a crap about HH conversion. Gimme the HUD already!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Legopoker will support the standardized xml format so will automatically support all of the sites HM supports once it is ready which is a pretty big deal I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oh, you are waiting for the HUD? Why didn't you say so [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess I'll get going on that.

rvg