Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since a few weeks I'm a happy user of your FTS program.

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
When I first selected the table sizes, I had a lot of problems with image recognition if the table was as small as it could go, and I opted a slightly larger size. If there was a lot of interest in this smallest size table, I could take another look at it (but honestly it is a lot of work having to make all of the images for another size table). But if a lot of you would like FTS to work with this size let me know and I'll see if it will work.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add my name to the list of folks who would like it smaller (I play on a 1024 x 768 laptop, so space is a premium). Not a huge deal, as the small size doesn't have *that* much overlap with 4 tables, so I would prefer it the current size if going smaller is really a large amount of work or might cause instability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would any of you object if I made the "Small" table smaller (e.g as small as Full Tilt will allow the table to be) ?? I would really like to limit the number of table sizes to 3.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be happy with that!

And it is not a huge difference, but its just exactly what's needed to play with 3 rows of tables on a 1600x1050 resolution without overlap.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:48 PM

Hi nano,

preset the bet box is checked, I have changed the amount in the flop box to bet 100% of the pot.
I have tested FTS only at the micro limits so far, might that cause the problem?
At .5/.10 when the pot was .20, the size of the autobet was .15, at .10/.25 when the pot was .95, the size of the autobet was .65.
Everything else works fine for me, except that the yellow BB - Stack writing overlays the pot size, but I think thats normal.
Thank you very much for your help nano!

P.S.: I transferred you 25 $ via FT today but I also sent you an E-Mail so I guess this will work..
Old 08-26-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi nano,

preset the bet box is checked, I have changed the amount in the flop box to bet 100% of the pot.
I have tested FTS only at the micro limits so far, might that cause the problem?
At .5/.10 when the pot was .20, the size of the autobet was .15, at .10/.25 when the pot was .95, the size of the autobet was .65.
Everything else works fine for me, except that the yellow BB - Stack writing overlays the pot size, but I think thats normal.
Thank you very much for your help nano!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Alex,
Do you have both Flop boxes set to 100? The top one is for when you are first to act, and the lower one is the bet amount when someone has bet in front of you.

Also, I'm wondering if you have the colors calibrated for the felt color on the Misc tab. It might be that the software does not know what "street" you are on.
nano
Old 08-26-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried this several times, and I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing, and I haven't heard any other users report this.

FTS uses image recognition to determine the number of players and the stack sizes, so the problem is usually a table mod. Do you have any table mods? If you send me a screen capture of your racetrack table I'll take a look and see if I see anthing wrong with it (preferrably a good quality .png image). Also, have you checked the troubleshooting notes here ?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone through the troubleshooting steps, and everything checks out fine. I was using a custom table, but everything was working fine until last Thursday when Full Tilt updated. I re-installed Full Tilt to get rid of any table mod interference, but the problem is still there.

Also, I should have mentioned this is on Play Money tables. I read through the entire troubleshooting section, and I read about FTS not detecting # of players correctly on 6-max Play Money tables. But not reading hero's stack size on 6-max Racetrack seems to be a separate problem.

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Racetrack:

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Classic:

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason your tables look stretched horizontally to me. I'm not sure what is causing that. But if that image is what FTS is using to do image recognition with, that would cause problems. Any ideas why it is stretched?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

The tables are the default Large size as set by FTS. It's impossible to change the table sizes manually with FTS running, isn't it? I don't understand what you mean by "stretched."

But as you can see from the two screenshots, everything is on default settings. But the only difference is that FTS reads the player's stack on Classic view (bottom), but not in Racetrack view (top).
Old 08-26-2007, 03:52 PM

nano, here are a few more screenshots to show that image recognition of stack size works correctly for all tables except 6-max Racetrack. And again, this is Play Money.

[Oh BTW, I realize I'm using a modded racetrack table (as well as the modded dealer button), but as you can see it has no bearing on reading stack size on the Full Ring racetrack table.]

6max racetrack

6max classic

FR racetrack

FR classic
Old 08-26-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to be a crybaby about it since everything still works in Classic view, but I'd just like this problem acknowledged so it can be fixed for the next version.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried this several times, and I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing, and I haven't heard any other users report this.

FTS uses image recognition to determine the number of players and the stack sizes, so the problem is usually a table mod. Do you have any table mods? If you send me a screen capture of your racetrack table I'll take a look and see if I see anthing wrong with it (preferrably a good quality .png image). Also, have you checked the troubleshooting notes here ?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I've gone through the troubleshooting steps, and everything checks out fine. I was using a custom table, but everything was working fine until last Thursday when Full Tilt updated. I re-installed Full Tilt to get rid of any table mod interference, but the problem is still there.

Also, I should have mentioned this is on Play Money tables. I read through the entire troubleshooting section, and I read about FTS not detecting # of players correctly on 6-max Play Money tables. But not reading hero's stack size on 6-max Racetrack seems to be a separate problem.

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Racetrack:

Here's a screenshot of 6-max Classic:

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason your tables look stretched horizontally to me. I'm not sure what is causing that. But if that image is what FTS is using to do image recognition with, that would cause problems. Any ideas why it is stretched?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

The tables are the default Large size as set by FTS. It's impossible to change the table sizes manually with FTS running, isn't it? I don't understand what you mean by "stretched."

But as you can see from the two screenshots, everything is on default settings. But the only difference is that FTS reads the player's stack on Classic view (bottom), but not in Racetrack view (top).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh... I think see what it is. I didn't notice that you were at tournament tables... try it in a ring game and I think it will work.

FTS has a problem detecting the number of players at 6 man tourney tables. FTS uses this info to find the hero's screen position. I have it fixed for the next release that is coming out late tonight (version 1.37)

If you want to send me an email, I'll send you a copy of it so you can test this out now, if you like.

nano
Old 08-26-2007, 06:28 PM

Hey nano,

yes, both boxes are set to 100 and the colors are calibrated, too, though I don't use some kind of mod or something else anyway and the color is autoset to Full Tilt's green in the beginning, right?

Just to let you know, the software is a great thing anyway, also with this little problem!
Old 08-26-2007, 07:13 PM

New Version 1.37 8/26/07

1. Fixed problem where the bet timer was not being displayed in all of the OSD displays.
2. Changed the rounding calculation for preflop street bets in the NL25 case to give more accurate bet sizes.
3. Added options to set the bet rounding multiple on the Street Bet, Fixed Bet, and Inc/Dec bet tabs. You can now have Inc/Dec bets that are less than one small blind. You can now have a bet rounding multiple less than 1 small blind. In previous versions, these values were all fixed at 1 small blind.
4. Added checkbox option on the Deal Me tab to disable all Deal Me Mode features on Heads Up tables. This is useful if you often
play HU tables, and you don't want to automatically post the big blind until you have a chance to see who your opponent is (and then you can decide to play or not).
5. Changed the "Calibrate Felt Colors" on the Misc tab to use a button (rather than Ctrl-F10 key).
6. Changed SafetyDelay1 to 250 (from 150) to fix a problem that a few users (infrequently) saw with improper street bet size calculations. Since SafetyDelay1 was increased by 50, SafetyDelay2 was reduced to 50 (from 100) (these two parameters are closely related in the code).
7. Fixed problem detecting the number of seats at a "Stud H/L" ring game
8. Fixed problem detecting the number of players at a table if the player had a very long screen name.
9. Fixed problem where the felt colors were not displayed correctly in the color boxes on the calibration tab.
10. Fixed problem where the number of players and seats was not determined correctly in 2 man and 6 man tournaments. This caused problems reading the hero's stack size and M calculations on these 2 table sizes. If you ever play 2 man or 6 man Tournaments or SnGs, you will now need to Calibrate the seat colors for each table size on the Calib tab(classic tables with 2,6,8,9 seats AND racetrack tables with 2,6,8,9 seats).
11. Changed the Debug info to be a tooltip (instead of a System tray balloon tip) (on Misc tab), and you can now set the screen position.
12. Fixed problem where the manual reload of chips was reloading even if your stack was above the stated Manual Reload Amount.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nano,

yes, both boxes are set to 100 and the colors are calibrated, too, though I don't use some kind of mod or something else anyway and the color is autoset to Full Tilt's green in the beginning, right?

Just to let you know, the software is a great thing anyway, also with this little problem!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Alex,
I just sent you a PM to see if we could chat on AIM. This shouldn't be too hard to resolve.
nano
Old 08-27-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, I would like to know why the 4xbb raise = .95 when you play NL25? I would like it to be .25x4=$1.

It is really annoying for me. Can this be fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]
hey pkr,
NL25 is problematic because the small blind isnt't 1/2 of the BB, and rounding errors cause this. I'll take another look at it and see if I can solve it.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks for looking at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this fixed now, and it will be in next release... probably this Sunday.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I downloaded the latest update and I am not sure it is working as I had actually thought.

I want to raise to 4xbb = $1.00. Now it is raising to .80.

I am not sure it is working properly. I haven't restarted my machine after I installed the updates and other things don't seem to be working as well. Can anyone else try an NL25 tbl and see if the raise amount is correct?