Attention grabbing clothing 6 4.03%
Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

At a recent U2 concert in Glasgow , Scotland , Bono asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands, once every few seconds.

Holding the audience in total silence, he said into the microphone, "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice with a broad Scottish accent from the front of the crowd pierced the quiet...

"Well, foockin stop doin it then, ya evil bastard!"
Old 11-12-2007, 06:12 PM

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Old 11-12-2007, 06:15 PM

god i cant stop laughing, that guy is fking awesome
Old 11-12-2007, 06:19 PM

[censored] me. This is such a huge soul crushing life beat.

My dad has got engaged. This is the 3rd time he has got engaged since divorcing my mother 4 years ago. 2 previous engagements were broken off. He has been seeing this woman for like 2-3 months tops and I have met her like once - wtf.

Anyway, thats not the beat. The beat is he wants to move in with her when he marries her when they get married (April apparently). With their combined monies they expect to get a 4 bedroom house. She has a girl and a boy (10 and 14) so apparently they get their own rooms because of that which means me and my 18 year old brother will likely have to share a room...... wtf...... There is the option to move into my mums house, but that would be equally lame - she is something of a hippy and her friends are total [censored] for the most part. That would be kinda lame. I'm off to University in September so it would only be for the holidays and stuff, but still - wtf. Thoughts on what I should do?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:22 PM

Also, I realize I am nearly 21 years old and should be moving out of my parents house anyway, but going back to Uni makes that difficult since where the [censored] am I meant to go during the holidays?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I realize I am nearly 21 years old and should be moving out of my parents house anyway, but going back to Uni makes that difficult since where the [censored] am I meant to go during the holidays?

[/ QUOTE ]
where are you going to UNI? You should just get an apartment at your University and move in around april.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:31 PM

Jay,

You just tough it out durign the holidays. I used to sleep on parents sofa-sleper when I came back from school because their foster child had my bedroom. It never bothered me.

Why isn't dad marrying a hot,young trophy wife?
Old 11-12-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jay,

You just tough it out durign the holidays. I used to sleep on parents sofa-sleper when I came back from school because their foster child had my bedroom. It never bothered me.

Why isn't dad marrying a hot,young trophy wife?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, thats sounds like a logical option. I don't really use my room much now that I have a laptop now anyway, only for sleeping in.

Dad doesn't marry a young trophy wife because hes a grumpy old [censored] who takes it where he can get it.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
where are you going to UNI? You should just get an apartment at your University and move in around april.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't started Uni yet. I will be in Halls/Uni flat for the first year so that won't be an option until Sept. Also, everyone goes home for holidays in those places so staying round would be depressing.

Also, I don't really want to leave the area where my dad's house is because I have a really close group of friends round here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that blows Jay. I'd be raving at my dad. You might ask them to push it back or just have them sit on just being engaged for a while. That way you could actually get to know her (read: stall them so that you move out before they get hitched) and then you may feel more to welcoming her into the family. ALSO, you could meet your future siblings. What's the big rush in getting married?

You might post about living with some roommates for the few months before you hit Uni too. just a thought. dunno how feasible it would be over there. It's really easy here.
Closed Thread