Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2006, 01:03 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

Anyone else run into the following error while refreshing?

Tables: Field " Not Found
Old 09-24-2006, 01:48 PM

This is kind of a specific issue and I'm not sure how easy it would be to fix, but Party has recently added some extra 25/50NL tables that you can only find in the "Monster" tab -- for some reason they don't show up in the "All cash games" tab.

Sometimes these games are really good and it'd be great oif Sixth Sense recognized them.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:08 PM

Anyone else having an issue with SS this morning? It's been very inconsistent with finding all the tables and wasn't finding any for a while when I first tried using it this morning.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having an issue with SS this morning? It's been very inconsistent with finding all the tables and wasn't finding any for a while when I first tried using it this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, only getting about 5 tables or less.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this still happening? All of the #s seem fine on our end... are more people having this problem?

Sometimes in the mornings after a server reset, there will be incomplete information, but not for more than 10 or 15 minutes...

I'm sure this is a dumb question - but you didnt apply any filters or anything did you?

Old 09-27-2006, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this still happening? All of the #s seem fine on our end... are more people having this problem?

Sometimes in the mornings after a server reset, there will be incomplete information, but not for more than 10 or 15 minutes...

I'm sure this is a dumb question - but you didnt apply any filters or anything did you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tried to load 6th sense. Can not find tables, getting a warning the server is down. When will it be back up?

Update: Got one download from the ss server. Now its only downloading 1 table for the game type specified.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:51 PM

yea its not workin right now but its not a big deal it should prob be up later i would think. this software has made me so much $$$ its not even funny.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:48 AM

Servers down at 2:50? anyone else?
Old 09-28-2006, 11:58 AM

its been down for me since last night around 9:30 central time
Old 09-28-2006, 05:10 PM

Hey all, back with some updates.

I am fairly sure Party made some change in the lobby that makes our servers trip while scanning. I'm also fairly sure that the trip is occuring in the early AM when party restarts their servers. At the moment I can manually go in and fix it in the mornings, and i'll be up at 5:30am every day until it is [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But I'm pretty sure the trip will be fixed tonight and tomorrow morning, so the issue should be covered.

And i'd just like to point out - Everything on the server side runs smoothly... until Party changes something [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. And we really have no warning of when this is going to happen, so if i'm not available at the time - servers go down. I do make myself available at most times, and am able to keep SS up and running. But small lengths of downtime are unavoidable simply because we depend on the partypoker lobby.

Thank you all for your patience,
-Dan

P.S. - I believe I had mentioned it already, but if not - Ben is in China until Oct. 10th.