Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Random Music Interlude

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone watch Boise St/Nevada?
Defense? Lolololololololol

How do you score 67 points and lose?!

[/ QUOTE ]

How in the hell did this happen?? I stopped watching early when it looked like they were going to roll Nevada
Old 10-15-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently chicks really hate it when a dude has a hard on while she's dancing with him fyi. But wtf are we supposed to do about it? I mean if she's rubbing her ass on your dick how are you supposed to not get a boner? [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It all depends on whether or not she fancies herself as a good girl who's just out having some naughty yet innocent fun, or if she's just straight up looking to get nailed and wants to feel some throbbing dick on her ass. Might as well let the boner fly and find out right away if sex is in the bag for you.

If she's offended, don't fool yourself - even though she was hot she was just going to be a corpse in the sack anyways.

Edit: Note that this is obv more applicable bombed at 2AM than semi-sober at 11PM, but hell, it's the last one you dance with who's the important one anyways
Old 10-15-2007, 01:47 AM

Oh, and I just wanted to share how [censored] lame I am.

So, an old acquantaince that had caught wind of my recent breakup called me up all drunk late-ish Saturday night, looking for a hook up obv, and stupid me wasn't into it because I'm still "sorting out my feelings" or some stupid emo [censored].

Instead I opted to curl up with some hot cocoa on the couch and watch Boys on the Side. Okay, not really on the movie, but I still felt like a HUGE vag for turning it down. Meh.

Aaaannnd, I've been playing some SEVEN CARD STUD lately because I think that it is fun (yes I am serious).

Sweet Jesus wtf is becoming of me lol.

AT LEAST THE BILLS DIDN'T LOSE THIS WEEK WOOOOOO
Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently chicks really hate it when a dude has a hard on while she's dancing with him fyi. But wtf are we supposed to do about it? I mean if she's rubbing her ass on your dick how are you supposed to not get a boner? [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It all depends on whether or not she fancies herself as a good girl who's just out having some naughty yet innocent fun, or if she's just straight up looking to get nailed and wants to feel some throbbing dick on her ass. Might as well let the boner fly and find out right away if sex is in the bag for you.

If she's offended, don't fool yourself - even though she was hot she was just going to be a corpse in the sack anyways.

Edit: Note that this is obv more applicable bombed at 2AM than semi-sober at 11PM, but hell, it's the last one you dance with who's the important one anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

It pisses me off that there are girls out there who will rub their asses on your penis, but then get mad if you get an erection b/c in their naive world full of unicorns or whatever the [censored] them grinding their asses on your penis is not a sexual move and they are merely having a wholesome good time.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Cal Poly scored 63 points on Saturday and...oh wait, no, they definitely destroyed UC Davis. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're the only Mustang that came to Davis and didn't score? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 02:02 AM

lol that is awesome
Old 10-15-2007, 02:27 AM

<-- owned [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I did meet a few of the fine women you have at the UCD law school though, including the aforementioned one that I am now quite smitten with.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:29 AM

speaking of college football
i go to USF, ship it
Old 10-15-2007, 02:31 AM

Usf= overrated as hell.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:35 AM

DIE ORANGE!
Closed Thread