Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

Neteller is becoming the King of Stalling, IMHO, not that I'm surprised at that (based on their recent track record)...
Old 06-22-2007, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Cashout period

[ QUOTE ]
hey Snipe, you think the cash out period will be announced in time for the stock re-list deadline of july 16 in the U.K. or is that re-list date not accurate or relevant?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping that someone more familiar with the de-listing process in the UK would comment. But my feeling is that there isn't much difference between delisting and long term halted from trading.

So, basically, I don't think of the delisting date as anything major. They also haven't made any statements tying the cashout date to an end to the trading halt or even a release of updated financials.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller is becoming the King of Stalling, IMHO, not that I'm surprised at that (based on their recent track record)...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they are stalling, I expect they would like to get the US gov't out of their hair as soon as possible.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:01 PM

So we should get access to our money on July 13th, correct?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:26 PM

Is there any info on the new neteller card release??

TY
Old 06-28-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: June 28th Press Release

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey Snipe, you think the cash out period will be announced in time for the stock re-list deadline of july 16 in the U.K. or is that re-list date not accurate or relevant?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping that someone more familiar with the de-listing process in the UK would comment. But my feeling is that there isn't much difference between delisting and long term halted from trading.

So, basically, I don't think of the delisting date as anything major. They also haven't made any statements tying the cashout date to an end to the trading halt or even a release of updated financials.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller - June 28th Press Release - continued delay in releasing annual financial statements

Press Release
Annual Audited Accounts

Thursday, 28 June 2007 – NETELLER Plc (LSE: NLR), the independent global online payments business, announced on 4 June 2007 that it was continuing to cooperate with the investigation being conducted by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (“USAO”), under the advice of its legal advisers and in accordance with court orders in the Isle of Man, and that it was in discussions with the USAO for the purpose of resolving the investigation. The Company also commented at that time that it had advised the USAO that it would use its best efforts to resolve the investigation no later than 13 July 2007.

The Company today announces that due to the ongoing investigation by the US authorities, the annual audited accounts for the year ended 31 December 2006 will not be finalised in time to send to shareholders by 30 June 2007. The Company can confirm that the outcome of the investigation is the sole matter delaying the finalisation of the accounts.

Accordingly, the Company will not be able to comply with Rule 19 of the AIM Rules that requires an AIM company to send its accounts to shareholders not later than six months after the end of the financial year to which they relate. Consistent with its advice to the USAO to use its best efforts to resolve the investigation by no later than 13 July 2007, the Company is doing its utmost to finalise and post its audited accounts and to announce its full year results for the period ended 31 December 2006 to the market.

The Company's ordinary shares will continue to be suspended from trading. Further information will be announced as and when it becomes available.

Neteller June 28 Press Release

Related thread
Old 06-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

[ QUOTE ]
I was reading the google press releases on this and there was something about having to report to the U.S govt if you have 10k or more in neteller...could someone give the inside scoop so to speak on this either here or in a PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been extensively discussed in the forum. You can read more about this in N82's Blog Post thread.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any info on the new neteller card release??

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Alvin'
Alvin: Welcome to our live chat service. How may we help you?
ME: hi, the NEW neteller card was first said to come before end of may, now it says end of June, but still not here, if and when is it coming?
ME: And is Neteller folding?
Alvin: May I have your 12-digit NETELLER Account ID please?
ME: ************
Alvin: Before we proceed, may I ask your security question please?
Alvin: ...
ME: ok
ME: but these are not account related questions
ME: ...
Alvin: Thank you.
Alvin: The card has been sent out as of June 29, 2007. If you didn't receive an email it is not yet available in your area. Please wait for an email to know how to apply for the card.
ME: please check if my area is applickable
ME: Norway
Alvin: It is not at the moment.
ME: so which places are?
Alvin: Please wait for the email to notify you when it is avaialbe in your area.
Alvin: We have sent cards to UK and Ireland for now.
ME: ok, any timelines for the rest of the world?
Alvin: There is no release date yet.
ME: ok, thank you Alvin
Alvin: You're welcome. Thank you for choosing NETELLER!

[/ QUOTE ]

ToT
Old 06-29-2007, 09:49 PM

NETeller Founder Lawrence Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charge
Old 07-13-2007, 11:09 AM

... nothing ... ?
Closed Thread