Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
Um....can somebody PUUHLEASE post details of the 30K Newhizzle allegations...all we've got so far is very vague and unconfirmed rumors...although there are certain posters who have alluded to having 'inside info' about the matter. Spill it already. This is NVG.

Also, I don't understand why everyone is assuming that the following paragraph refers to Mark:

"Someone that I am friends with, claiming he had sex with me and I made him go busto. Big error and completely uncredible. This person won a big tourament and now thinks he is God's gift to poker... Yet cries every night at being outplayed in the big cash games. He will no doubt be busto before the WSOP. I wish him the best though and hope he grows up and gets brought down to earth."

OK, so Mark won a big tourney...what other pointers are there that it's him...certainly he's not claiming anything about being "busto", as her rambling implies...
<confused>

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: HOLY [censored] THE BELOW WAS BEING TYPED WHILE NEWHIZZLE APPARENTLY REPLIED. GODDAMN. ILL LEAVE IT ANYHOW CUZ IT WAS MY REACTION BEFORE NEWHIZZLE REPLIED AND STILL HAS A VALID POINT.

BUT SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH, WOW.

Well teddy you hit the nail on the mother [censored] head.

Practically EVERYbody with involvement in this thread is totally absurd.

First everybody and their mom was pissing on Bluff for saying what he said, and now people are demeaning the hell out of this chick and NOTHING HAPPENED (read: STILL nothing is verified)

What, she's a conniver and flirts to get what she wants? NO MOTHER [censored] [censored]! But if you said that on the first 3 pages you were looking at a permaban. Now people are calling her a scum bag bitch left when nothing has happened.

I mean, [censored], she's shady as hell. And in her latest post I sighed because I sighed that she wasn't addressing the allegations, but there are two big indicators she's wasn't even talking about Newhizzle.

I just read the [censored] now straight through, and I feel that there must be some links and other [censored] that was deleted, because there is no way so many people whose intellect I respect can be acting so insane.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:28 PM

Wow, interesting post. It sounds pretty clear that you won't be doing this stupid [censored] from here on out. You seem like a great guy who can't say no.

Brandi needs a psychiatrist.... what a bitch
Old 12-18-2006, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um....can somebody PUUHLEASE post details of the 30K Newhizzle allegations...all we've got so far is very vague and unconfirmed rumors...although there are certain posters who have alluded to having 'inside info' about the matter. Spill it already. This is NVG.

Also, I don't understand why everyone is assuming that the following paragraph refers to Mark:

"Someone that I am friends with, claiming he had sex with me and I made him go busto. Big error and completely uncredible. This person won a big tourament and now thinks he is God's gift to poker... Yet cries every night at being outplayed in the big cash games. He will no doubt be busto before the WSOP. I wish him the best though and hope he grows up and gets brought down to earth."

OK, so Mark won a big tourney...what other pointers are there that it's him...certainly he's not claiming anything about being "busto", as her rambling implies...
<confused>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well teddy you hit the nail on the mother [censored] head.

Practically EVERYbody with involvement in this thread is totally absurd.

First everybody and their mom was pissing on Bluff for saying what he said, and now people are demeaning the hell out of this chick and NOTHING HAPPENED (read: STILL nothing is verified)

What, she's a conniver and flirts to get what she wants? NO MOTHER [censored] [censored]! But if you said that on the first 3 pages you were looking at a permaban. Now people are calling her a scum bag bitch left when nothing has happened.

I mean, [censored], she's shady as hell. And in her latest post I sighed because I sighed that she wasn't addressing the allegations, but there are two big indicators she's wasn't even talking about Newhizzle.

I just read the [censored] now straight through, and I feel that there must be some links and other [censored] that was deleted, because there is no way so many people whose intellect I respect can be acting so insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone needs to hit refresh and finish the thread. This is amazing stuff.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:31 PM

Ack!

I don't know Mark personally, and I doubt he knows me at all, except perhaps as "the guy that started a thread rooting for me at a tournament." But on 2+2 you've always come across as a standup guy and model person, not to mention an amazing poker player.

It's horrible you had to go through this, Mark, and you have my sympathies. Take a break from psychos, enjoy your holidays, and come back fresh for the new year.

Good luck to you, and my karma reward you for being such a good person.

Ray

(Yes, I know this entire post sounds like gay ass kissing. But seriously, this is crappy thing to have to deal with, and I want to show support.)
Old 12-18-2006, 01:32 PM

My god that's insane. The girl is insane. Change your password to surprise you? I don't know why you didn't cut ties with her right after that episode. Still it's good you're totally immune to swindler now.

U GONNA CUT U

Mark relates another story bout her sleeping in his bathroom floor. There is a pattern there along with several more I have noticed. She seems to head to the bathroom quite often. Threatens suicide quite often too. Like I said in an earlier post, this gal brings trouble wherever she goes. LOL

Sucks Mark,
You learned an expensive lession. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy... but then again it wouldn't have happened to a guy that wasn't so nice. Thankfully you have so much talent that this only amounts to a short bad run at the tables

You are a stand up up guy for not bringing this to the attention of the forums until she tried to drag your name through the muck.

My last thoughts on this thread:
Not to be a total downer but hopefully Brandi will get the help that she needs. As much fun as it is to gossip about this [censored], and man this thread was a lot of fun, it is a shame that the laughs come at the expense of someone mentally ill.

She is a girl who was clearly on the edge and poker has helped push her off the ledge. Her theft and slander clearly warrant the vengence that is thrown her way but it is a messed up poker world that we live in that catalyzes people to spiral down so quickly.

Her actions were disgusting and she deserves no ones pity but hopefully this public shaming will drive her away from poker and will motivate her to get help.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:35 PM

Newhizzle,

A++
Old 12-18-2006, 01:35 PM

Oh yeah, money grubbin' girls like Brandi = major -EV, monkeytilting, and possible road to busto for young ballas...sorry she took you through the school of hardknocks newhizzle, but at least you learned from this experience...when it comes to money, you just can't trust anyone but yourself...
Closed Thread