Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]

Will it open a SNG for you if you click on the buttons on the left size of the SnG A tab?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the settings right and it won't work, but sngmth won't work for me either. I used my friends computer and sngmth worked fine on his so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my computer and it not letting the ahk scripts see the lobby. I started a thread where Quetzo tried to help me a bit, but unless you know of a common problem that other people have had like this then you don't have to waste your time on an isolated problem.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Will it open a SNG for you if you click on the buttons on the left size of the SnG A tab?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the settings right and it won't work, but sngmth won't work for me either. I used my friends computer and sngmth worked fine on his so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my computer and it not letting the ahk scripts see the lobby. I started a thread where Quetzo tried to help me a bit, but unless you know of a common problem that other people have had like this then you don't have to waste your time on an isolated problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

My best guesses are
.... make sure you are running windows as administrator
.... disable any background protection program (e.g. process guard or snoopfree)
nano
Old 08-25-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey nanochip,
i love your program. When i use manual reload and set it to 20% it reloads instea for the automatic amount that fulltilt has set instead of 20%, is there a way to fix this?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for letting me know... I was able to duplicate it on my computer... hope to have a fix soon.
nano
Old 08-25-2007, 02:35 PM

Hello Nano,

at first I want to say that this programm really looks great (I'm just testing it) and that it is amazing how much effort you put you into.

Unfortunately, I do have a question: I changed under "Street Bet - Ring" the amount that I want to autobet on the flop to 100%, but it does not work. Though the number is changed to 100%, the bet size is not 100 % of the pot, but say .25 in .40 pot. Is that a software problem or do I have to change some setting? Ty very much!
P.S.: When I play 4 or 6 tables which overlap, will FTS still work?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:35 PM

Sometimes when I'm multitabling the bet box goes crazy. Like it won't let me type in a bet and it won't let me bet anything but pot and it's kinda weird. It doesn't happen all the time, and I tried turning the Street Bet off and it didn't really help. I love this program though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2007, 05:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes when I'm multitabling the bet box goes crazy. Like it won't let me type in a bet and it won't let me bet anything but pot and it's kinda weird. It doesn't happen all the time, and I tried turning the Street Bet off and it didn't really help. I love this program though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure that your mouse is NOT over any of the On screen displays (OSD1-5) when you are making/changing your bets. Also, try disabling any protection software to see if it interferes (process guard, snoop free, Norton, etc.).
Try disabling OSD1 and 2 and the Preset bet checkbox on the streetbet tab.
Let me know these don't help.
nano
Old 08-26-2007, 06:03 AM

Hi Alex,
Make sure you have the checkbox checked "Preset the bet window with the amount above". Then the bet will automatically be put in the betting box.

If that isn't it, please tell me exactly what bet is put in the bet window, along with the POT SIZE when you have this flop box set to 100.
nano
Old 08-26-2007, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since a few weeks I'm a happy user of your FTS program.

I recognized that it's necessary to determine a screensize (small/normal/large). Since I bought this program to make multitabling more easy I've put mine on small. However, it's not small enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. It's still a little bit bigger than the smallest possible with the FT software. Is it possible to add this size to the program? Because with that size I can 9table on my 22" widescreen without overlap [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Dizzie,
When I first selected the table sizes, I had a lot of problems with image recognition if the table was as small as it could go, and I opted a slightly larger size. If there was a lot of interest in this smallest size table, I could take another look at it (but honestly it is a lot of work having to make all of the images for another size table). But if a lot of you would like FTS to work with this size let me know and I'll see if it will work.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add my name to the list of folks who would like it smaller (I play on a 1024 x 768 laptop, so space is a premium). Not a huge deal, as the small size doesn't have *that* much overlap with 4 tables, so I would prefer it the current size if going smaller is really a large amount of work or might cause instability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would any of you object if I made the "Small" table smaller (e.g as small as Full Tilt will allow the table to be) ?? I would really like to limit the number of table sizes to 3.

nano
Old 08-26-2007, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

P.S.: When I play 4 or 6 tables which overlap, will FTS still work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Overlap is fine for tournament tables. For ring games you will have to check it out. The program uses image recognition to read the hero's stack and decide if a reload of chips is needed. If some information is covered on a table it can interfere with the reload process.
You can test it out on some play money tables if you like.
nano
Old 08-26-2007, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, if I shutdown windows without shutting down FTS first, the shutdown process hangs on FTS until I hit the end now button.

I was also having an issue where it was trying to auto-reload full stacks at NL100 set on medium size tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have noticed the problem you mention in the past about FTS not shutting down when you shut down windows. I'll check for a solution to this.

I'll see if I can duplicate the reloading of full stacks problem you mention. Was this on Classic or Racetrack medium tables?
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

racetrack, I had screen set to 1856x1392, not sure if that matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not seeing any problem with reloading on medium tables, but I'm testing a new version now (1.37) that should be released within the next 24 hours. Please see if you see the problem with this new version when it comes out.
nano