Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

Why didn't you say "I think you're being a little harsh and I don't like it" instead of spewing 50 posts worth of "YOu're a pretentious dick, I bet everybody hates you, I can't believe a woman would marry you, you're everything that's evil in the world attacking poor perfect little me"?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. I'm the big [censored], and you're the poor attacked little girl. I'll stop.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I gotta hand to sixfour and Stephen for their posts that just pretend Zurv and Jenn don't exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it when Mommy and Daddy fight [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I gotta hand to sixfour and Stephen for their posts that just pretend Zurv and Jenn don't exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it when Mommy and Daddy fight [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please vote me.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:10 PM

theres no reason for this much hostility between us.

it seems like the first thing you ever said to me was said with the notion that i was a bitch and you hated me.

i will try to not annoy you ever again. im not going to vote for you right now. i dont want this to end like this, seriously.

im onyl asking for a little concession. please dont be so condescending to me in your posts. i dont like it when people try to make me feel stupid..

im sorry for anything i have said that has offended you. i will watch my tongue in the future. i want everyone to be able to enjoy games like this.

but my personality is different than yours. you need to accept other people for who they are a little bit without all this crap judgement and arrogance. we can be different and still get along.

you made statements like i remind you of your ex that you hate, how you would never speak to me in real life, how you want nothing to do with me. i feel like things like that are worse than me calling you a dick or saying i find your behavior undesirable to women (not your wife, i didnt even know you were married, jesus).

i want to be able to enjoy myself TOO.

so... if you could just maybe think about things again.. i have a feeling i already know what kind of response im going to get to this.

sigh. whatever.

i would rather go first than have this misconstrued later as a game i ran off zurvan.

jennfox
Old 11-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I'm probably voting one of 6-4/books/monk today, sorry. Maybe you could change my mind tomorrow.

Tell you what, if you want me to vote you, don't eat me tonight. That'll be our secret code.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:13 PM

my first posts to you were simply asking you to knock it off, but your response is what made me lose my cool. i didnt start off this angry... you really know how to push people buttons. and according to you, you did it intentionally...

i just dont get it.

why do you think i am so self involved? do you know me or anything about me?

you can call me a poor little girl. whatever.

im just someone who doesnt like the way they are being treated by a particular someone. if that makes me a poor defenseless little girl, then i guess, yeah, i am.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:15 PM

my points have been made, i think.

im done arguing with you.

if for no other reason than there are other people trying to play.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:15 PM

bye y'all!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I would rather subtract a vote from Dustin than add a vote to anyone else, be that as it may I will vote Solanthos.

[/ QUOTE ]

This vote by wdcbooks is reaaaaaaally bad, especially when you look at the vote count posted right before it:

[0] books voted for stephen
[0] clown
[0] drzen voted for dustin
[8] dustin voted for luckay
[0] fmx voted for solan
[0] yuppie voted for solan
[1] jenn voted for dustin
[0] jeremy voted for dustin
[3] luckay voted for dustin
[0] monk voted for luckay
[0] nich voted for jenn
[0] ourhouse voted for solan
[0] sixfour voted for dustin
[0] soah voted for dustin
[3] solan voted for dustin
[1] stephen voted for dustin
[0] zurvan voted for luckay

Solan over luckay+dustin, day 1.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:19 PM

6-4

Jenn - you took things as condescending that weren't meant to be. There's nothing I can do about you taking things in a way I don't mean them to be taken. When I say you "wandered in" and "waited around", that's not at all meant to be condescending. I'd make the same comment in the same situation to my wife, my mother, or anyone else I know. It's a description, slightly colourful, of what occurred. I will not examine every one of my posts to determine if it has something you will take offense at. I DO examine them to see if there's something I would take offense at, and delete those posts, unless I mean to piss off whoever the post was directed at.

You were my target day 1 because I wanted to see how or if you would react. When you didn't, I thought you were a wolf. That was half in fun/half to see your role. I'm sorry if you took offense at my trying to get a rise out of you, but that's exceedingly normal, and I (and most other people on here) will never stop.

[ QUOTE ]

i have a feeling i already know what kind of response im going to get to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I predict that you will take something out of this post that I didn't mean to put there, and get upset about it, even though I'm trying to explain myself, and certainly am not trying to upset you. See my frustration with you & sol? You take everything I post and assume I have malicious intent.