Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Man I blew it

Today my visitor left me alone and I was sitting on $27.50 at the end of my midday reset. I figured that she would come along this afternoon but she did not. I played after the midnight reset and lost $2.75 and $2.49 on bases where I missread my map and attacked rather than spyied. I then went on tilt, did you know that WW could tilt you, lol and attacked random bases till I lost another chunk of change.

I am at a loss to explain another thing. Bases I killed yesterday killed me today. My wanted level was about 60 yesterday. Could a high wanted level increase your attack strength? I hit a reset early tonight and to be honest I think that I would have been better off. I actually hit 7 or 8 of them. Where were they yesterday???????

So the moral of the story is read your map carefully, dont missclick, and don't think for one minute that you are going to make a Quich $2 and get the upgrade you have been trying to get.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:49 AM

Default Re: Man I blew it

My referral link.
http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=zephed56

There's a huge section near me without a single base. From what I've mapped it's about 350 squares worth. Is this good or bad? If anybody wants to relocate, check it out.

Also, I have a question about transport. If I get the bike, I get to move two squares at a time? Does that mean every time I move I go 2 squares, but only get charged for 1 move? Or do I get charged for 2? What's the point then?
Old 03-20-2006, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Hail Commodus! We who are about to die salute thee!

[ QUOTE ]
Lets get rid of the inactives already. They can join back up if they want. It hurts us having them on the team and there is no benefit to inactives' bases if they dont play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey has been managing this!

He previously mentioned he would drop some low upgraded inactive players as we approached the end of the month.

fwiw, he's bumped off 37 people since I started keeping track! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2006, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I have a question about transport. If I get the bike, I get to move two squares at a time? Does that mean every time I move I go 2 squares, but only get charged for 1 move?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you get two squares for the price of one. With a dirt bike you get 3/1. What this does is if you have mapped an area it effectivly shrinks the playing field. You have to change your moves back from one to two back to one a lot to maximize your moves and it takes a bit more time but it is worth it. I have a dirt bike and really noticed a big difference with it.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:23 PM

http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=pennpal

Application declined?
Old 03-20-2006, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=pennpal

Application declined?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I declined you. You need 4 upgrades first then reapply and I will let you in. All players that do not have 4 upgrades will be getting booted also. Sorry. If you got booted please feel free to reapply after you get 4 upgrades.

If others here think this is unfair I am willing to listen and change my plan.

Your evil dictator, stuey. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2006, 06:27 PM

Stuey,

I feel strongly that you should add new players from when they start playing!... minimum upgrades should be to stay in! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

New players will get the most benefit from being in the alliance right off the bat!
Old 03-20-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Mission for alliance

[ QUOTE ]
What are we doing to ruin this person? I am weak like a kitten so I can't hit her. Should we give her location out to the heavy hitters in the WW forum or will someone from this alliance hit her?

[/ QUOTE ]

We need to help Vet upgrade! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2006, 09:54 PM

Happy to report that I was able to use my afternoon moves and get my upgrade.

Also my tormmenter seems to have quit the game if her base message is any indication.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Mission for alliance

[ QUOTE ]
We need to help Vet upgrade!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I havent been hit for a few days so Im going to work hard this week on upgrading. I dont know if I should just upgrade my attack first though, because right now my attack is 7 but I am only successfully attacking fort 7s at a rate of about 10% it seems.

As long as I can go a few days without getting hit I think I might be able to get enough money to upgrade.

Also, if anyone is in the center of the map let me know. I found a fort today that only had a wood fence but for some reason I attacked and stole almost $3, so he has to have quite a bit of money. Send me a pm or ask here and I'll give you the coords.