Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should I do now on tilt?
Smoke some more pot, talk some more trash on BBV? 9 20.93%
Move up, lose, reload, ad infinitum 24 55.81%
Quite poker forever or err just stop playing for the day 10 23.26%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: ****OFFICIAL**** LOST Season 3 Finale Discussion -spoiler free-

sciol... i don't really think that it's fair to say that it's related to "how metal boats float." since well, that's not true? metal boats float because they weigh less than the water they displace or whatever. air stays in the station/cup because it's got a [censored] box around it and there's no where for it to go.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:39 PM

Is this show any good? Should I really try to watch all 9000 episodes in order to catch up, or just not try?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:51 PM

You should, but you should wait until like november if you want to catch up. That'll let you watch a little under 1/day to catch up with s4 before it begins in feb.

In all likelihood if you have free time and like the series you'll go through the first three seasons fairly quickly
Old 05-26-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this show any good? Should I really try to watch all 9000 episodes in order to catch up, or just not try?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't watched a single episode of Seasons 1&2, then my friend that lived next door told me he owned them and the show was really good. I took just the first disc of season one, thinking I'd watch one or two a week. Three knocks on the door later over the course of the same weekend, and he finally just said, "here take them all, both seasons, every disc." I finished the first two seasons in like 3-4 days.

Definitely worth it.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you know how much I'd pay to lose my memory of LOST so I can watch it all over again?
Old 05-26-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

waiting a week between episodes sucks. it's great to be able to watch a bunch of them right in a row w/out commercials.
Old 05-26-2007, 02:57 PM

anybody remember the spoiler regarding a new character that some [censored] gave right after season 1 started? i hope he dies. thank god that finally happened. maybe now i can be less livid about the situation. i'm still afraid to browse these threads.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anybody remember the spoiler regarding a new character that some [censored] gave right after season 1 started? i hope he dies. thank god that finally happened. maybe now i can be less livid about the situation. i'm still afraid to browse these threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was the spoiler?
Old 05-26-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't watched a single episode of Seasons 1&2, then my friend that lived next door told me he owned them and the show was really good. I took just the first disc of season one, thinking I'd watch one or two a week. Three knocks on the door later over the course of the same weekend, and he finally just said, "here take them all, both seasons, every disc." I finished the first two seasons in like 3-4 days.

Definitely worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

same with me. i started watching season 1 right when season 3 was airing. watched the first 2 seasons within like 6 days and then i bought the itunes season pass. i think not in portland was the first episode i watched that i was caught up on.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

same with me. i started watching season 1 right when season 3 was airing. watched the first 2 seasons within like 6 days and then i bought the itunes season pass. i think not in portland was the first episode i watched that i was caught up on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, never watched the show before s3. Was chilling at a friends house and it was on. Said to myself meh i'll watch the first couple of eps to see if i like it. 4 days later I was all caught up. Very addicting show if you've got all the eps on dvd. Hard to stop watching.