FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

I just want to know why you guys can't just post a picture of this room where all of you play.

[ QUOTE ]
Can some mod check BrandonJoseph's ip address and verify he's posting from Pennsylvania and not some 12 year old kid in California?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been done Trebek. I am in PA. You started this witch hunt, I figured you read all the threads..I still like your screen name, though..

(assuming farming nits scenario holds water)

Uh, isnt anyone else concerned that Nation, a "respected" MOD of this forum defends and even seems to advocate having multipler players to a hand, regardless of whether or not it breaks FTP's T&C???????

I know I'll never take anything nation has to say about poker seriously again; his modship should be removed-- tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Conspiricy theorists will never let it go due to what you say most people here lack..ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm Chuck already admitted that we as community have a right to be suspicious given the information we have at hand, now you call us ignorant for suspecting shadiness?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:35 AM

BJ if you have admitted to being in the group, did you say which player you were? A lot to read through here.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Uh, isnt anyone else concerned that Nation, a "respected" MOD of this forum defends and even seems to advocate having multipler players to a hand, regardless of whether or not it breaks FTP's T&C???????

I know I'll never take anything nation has to say about poker seriously again; his modship should be removed-- tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I 100% agree 2p2 should not have a mod like this representing us.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Noone said anyone was stupid, in fact, I applauded skepticism. However, there is plenty of ignorance in the fact that people make up their minds despite evidence to the contrary. You forget that FT did a 3 mnth investigation into us, and freed our accounts of any wrongdoing. Conspiricy theorists will never let it go due to what you say most people here lack..ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference between a finding of "Not Guilty" and actually being innocent. While FTP's reinstatement of your accounts is certainly evidence in your favour, it's hardly overwhelming particularly given the low regard in which FTP's customer service is generally held.

As far as "conspiracy theorists" go, a big part of the mistrust can be laid directly at your (Brandon's) feet due to your posts in this thread.

When you start out by lieing to people, repeatedly, what do you expect? We already know you are a liar, the question is whether or not you're a cheat. The former is not proof of the latter, but it's certainly not a sign of innocence.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Its absolutely standard to have several players to a hand. There is nothing shady about that at all IMO.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 AM

Compare this statement:

[ QUOTE ]
I have never been in business with chuck.I gain nothing from entering this thread to defend him

[/ QUOTE ]

With this statement:

[ QUOTE ]
Yep, several of my friends wanted to get into Chuck's crew but had no startup money. I had plans to stake them and do this, but never got off the ground. ironically, a few weeks before his accounts were locked, i swapped 2k with chuck on ftp to take advantage of their $500 bonus that they gave to some players.

[/ QUOTE ]

???????????????????

It seems pretty clear to me that you DO have something to gain by defending chuck because you obviously have been involved in SOME business with him.

I'm not saying you are a crook or a bot or an evil person, but imo you are on the SHADY AS [censored] list from now on and I for one don't think you are a good representation for what 2+2 stands for - which above all else is integrity and pride for the GAME.

How is that hard to understand?!?

I guess you will just LOL at me again, right?
Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Conspiricy theorists will never let it go due to what you say most people here lack..ignorance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm Chuck already admitted that we as community have a right to be suspicious given the information we have at hand, now you call us ignorant for suspecting shadiness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite. What I said was, people aren't taking everything in, and are sticking to conclusions they made when they read Trebek's OP, despite evidence to the contrary.